Let's see some 4-door love!

-

Schoob413

Reaction score
Im a new member too the forum, but i've been lurking around for awhile now lol I havn't seen very many 4-door projects on here :angry7:, i'll make a thread on my project soon but untill then how about some pics of your 4-door A-bodys!

Plymouth Valiant 1967, 4 door.

DSC01701_.jpg

DSC00052 _2.jpg

Those are two beautiful A-Bodies! Mine is a 72 with a /6 and 42k miles, it has been sitting for quite a while and needs a lil body work but nothing TOO horrible. Will be swapping out the /6 for a 360 if I can find a good core to start with if not it will be getting my 318. Nothing against the slant its just not my thing I guess.

Here's mine. 75 SE w/318. This is a fun car to drive. I can't wait for spring to pop.

dart1.jpg

Wow,
2 questions, was that your 17 year old?
And what are you going to do with those crazy rear wheel spats?

Wow,
2 questions, was that your 17 year old?
And what are you going to do with those crazy rear wheel spats?

I don't like kids so I don't have kids and if I did they would sure as hell not be driving my car or any car until they were 21 and or out of the house.

And the fender skirts are still on the car! I love my fender skirts :cheers::toothy10: I still want a nice chrome and wood roof rack for my Dart too.

The 17 year old was a dumbass little girl that was driving her daddies POS Subaru wagon and not looking where she was going, this was her FOURTH car wreck...did I mention that she was 17....

heres my beth!

Hey, no fair- that's a five-door!
icon12.gif

One of the main reasons I like this site is the enthusiasm I see for 4-door A bodies.. on some others I belong to, they're derided as "moredoors" and regarded as partscars at best... (and the almighty slant is a "boat anchor) :angry7:

-
Back