Lets see some HEMI swap pictures

-
What is a stage II chip? How is it adding 55hp? I'm currently waiting on parts for a customer, he has an 09 5.7 ram getting an ATS built 545 trans, aftermarket heads,cam, and magnison supercharger. It should be putting low500 to really high 400's to the ground. Estimating 700 at the flywheel. Your 6.1 is nice and all but I read your post as being snotty. Basically saying yours is ok, but mine is way better. I don't know if it was intended that way, but that's how I took it.

Seriously though what is a stage II chip that's adding so much power? I have never seen a tuner ad 55hp to a stock motor. (oil burner yes but not a gas motor)

Well Ramit, you are right, I re-read my post and I didn't come out right. I had a few whiskey's in me when I typed it. Didn't mean to offend, just lots of freaking work and proud to get the pics out there.
Stage II performance curve, I believe is what they did to the ECM, there is a newly applied sticker on the ECM from Bouchillon Performance and that's what they claim it should have (who really knows) there will be plenty of power. They sold us the entire package, so I think he was counting the TTI headers, K&N intake, and the Stage II performance curve programmed in to ECM and time on the dyno.

It's cool man. I'm going on 2 years on my "quick" racecar build. We are building a 5.7 baised stroker that will have twin turbo's and currently the cage is in, the mini tubs are done, the Dana 60 has been narrowed, and assembled motor dropped in place, and now it's just sitting, she is waiting one to save up more $ to install a new front suspension/rack and pinion. So that we will have room to design forward facing headers. I know exactly how much work goes into it. I'm proud of my car as well. I just wish I had more time and money. Bbt that's life.

I was going to use it for my project. Gave it to Jason for some of the grief I caused him and since I decided to go Twin Turbo I didn't need it.

-
Back