Let's See The Demons! '71-'72

-

Demon416

A-Body
Reaction score
Here's mine. Not a good photo though. Sure would be nice to see other Dodge Demons out there. Please post yours. Thanks.

demon3.jpg

Here's mine. Not a good photo though. Sure would be nice to see other Dodge Demons out there. Please post yours. Thanks.

I love your car! Demons rule, especially with vinyl roofs and black paint:snakeman:8)

Burtorange70:
Tail lights might be a problem. Have you figured that out yet? How were you planning to do the Demon tail lights? Just curious.

Burtorange70:
Tail lights might be a problem. Have you figured that out yet? How were you planning to do the Demon tail lights? Just curious.

I had a 72 Demon. Some stupid lady that don't know what tail light mean got in to the back of it and totaled it out. I keep it and saved all I could. That is where I got the front end from. I allso was able to save the bumper monts and the tail lights. The bumper was tost but I am going to use a glass one any way as this is going to be a BB drag car. Some one is reproducing the tail panel now so if I can not find a used one I am going to look in to it.

Demon1.jpg

Thanks. That works for me. Sad to see that Demon all bent up.:cry:

mine. soon off to the bodyshop.

numbers matching 340 4spd citron yella car parked since 1982. bought it in march. body and paint in the next couple months. not alot too look at now but it's going to be awesome!! super excited to get it finished off.

IMG_0006.jpg

chrisf It'll be nice when it's done. Gotta' love those Demons!

Here's one I almost bought a few years back. 1971 340 4 speed car. It slipped away though. Couldn't come to terms on price.

71demon.jpg

This is what I call my '72 Demon 340 4 speed....only it was missing the 340 and the 4 speed. I have sourced a 340 and an a833 but I need pretty well everything else.....hint....hint.:evil3:
This project has to wait until I get my wife's Duster completed](*,)

DSC09630.jpg

DSC09446.jpg

Demon2.jpg

Keep the photos coming. There has to be more Demons out there.

Here's mine....72 340 / 904 w/ a 6-pack setup. It's getting closer to road worthy all the time thanks to FABO :happy10:

-
Back