Lets see your Orange, Lime/Sassy, and Red Duster!!!!

-

392Mopar

Reaction score
Hey guys I need to deciede on a paint color for my 72 Duster soon and I'm torn between Lime/Sassy Grass Green, Orange, and Red. Lets see your Dusters and Demons in these colors. I'm leaning more towards a modified Lime thats somewere between lime and sassy, or a hemi orange, as they stand out more, but red sure does look good too. You would think it would be an easy decision, everyones got there favorites, but for some reason I'm having the hardest time choosing.

Butch

100_2715.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, HemiMark thats a sweet looking Duster, love the orange!!!!!!!

Although the Sassy look teriffic too, there soooooo different, but both great colors, hmmm not getting any easier, keep em coming guys.

Butch

Wow thanks, so many nice cars. I like the Sassy Grass more them the Sub lime on Dusters, think its down to Sassy and Hemi Orange, keep going back and forth, decicions suck. I'm planning on a flat black hood with either a six pack or dual snorkle scoop, painted to match bumpers, and a 71/71 side stripe and tail stripe, with a go-wing. hmmmmmm

Great shots!!!! I love 340Wedge's Sassy Grass Duster, nice car.

Butch

Here is My Cousin's Red Demon, and My Yellow Duster. Yellow looks good on a Duster!

Attachments

• Picture 064.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 291
Heres a hemi-orange '70 for ya'..

Attachments

• DSCF0205.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 259
  • DSCF0206.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 266
Nice Dusters guys!!!!! Still up in the air about color, seems to be the hardest decicion on this project, gonna have to pick out of a hat, LOL.

Butch

Butch, Hang on a day or so and I'll post a picture of my '73 Duster. Hemi orange, semi-gloss black hood stripe, 6-pack scoop, Mopar rear spoiler, tail section black-out, body color bumpers. This should give you a real close look at one of your choices. It took me 3 years to decide! Don't forget, Hemi Orange is also Tor Red.

440-VS

-
Back