Let's see your stickshift Mopars!

-
WOW!!!!!!!!!! Nice. It's a time capsule. toolman

:cheers:Nice , Glad to see it dmoore. I need to get caught up. thanks for sharing a great car. unmolested and clean:cheers:

Hurst Ram Rod in my old '71 Duster w/ 440 & Dana

My best friend helped me build it. My wife sold it for me about a year ago while I was over in Turkey. I got the Ram Rod and all of the other parts that I wanted out of it before it was sold.

The second picture with the white hood scoop is what it looked like when I used to drive it. The third picture is what it looked like when it sold w/ 440, 727 w/ manual valve body, & 3.55 posi A-body 8 3/4.

Ram Rod.jpg

duster 2.jpg

Duster 3.jpg

May I be the first to show off a 4-Speed w/Reverse Lockout "Chrome" Console with Tachometer & 8Track all factory Installed...
(Well I re-installed em one time.)

Take that all you pistol Gripers!

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

Yeah that's a Cobra CB and it is getting installed. Along with an Informant Scanner. I have a big trunk Antenna and an amplifier. Should stay well informed about how much trouble I may be getting myself into with this car...

Here is mine, 1966 Valiant 340 4-speed with a bench seat. The other is my dad's 1966 Barracuda Formuls "S" with a 273 Commando and 4-speed. :toothy10:

Picture 660.jpg

Picture 280.jpg

Picture 283.jpg

Picture 824.jpg

1966_Olive_273_S_Barracuda_interior.sized.jpg

-
Back