-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Since no one wants the car AND the parts.....here is my 68 Dart Sedan BODY. It includes only what there is..body, suspension, crappy mismatched wheels, original grill, bumpers, hood, trunk lid, seats and dash. NO OTHER PARTS INCLUDED. AFTER the body is gone then and only then will sell off the parts I have for this project.

This car was originally (the 68 version of) B3 blue, with black bench, /6, column auto and factory A/C

$850

Still located south of Ft.Worth

68dodgedartpurchasedjan0620080012Sm.jpg

22608 003 (Large).jpg

22608 006 (Large).jpg

22608 004 (Large).jpg

22608 008 (Large).jpg

why do you have to be in texas, if you were in washington then.. it would be different

Didn't you just post about the 65 cuda in Washinton? You implied that you could not buy it because it was not in BC.

Don't let a border stop you from getting the car that you want.:toothy10:

Last year I bought TWO cars in Washington, the Duster (which I had shipped) and an 88 Tbird turbo coupe (which I flew up and drove back). So come on down as they say

I've swapped PMs with daredevil about some other pics. When I find out exactly what he wants pics of, I'll get them taken and sent to him first. After that, (if he doesn't buy the car) I'll post them here for everyone

It just hit me that there may well be a misunderstanding of the condition (read rust) in this car. It had rubber floor mats from the factory. THAT is why the floors are gone. It is a factory A/C car and was undercoated and rusted from the top of the floor down. The trunk floor, and extensions are lovely. Quarters look solid (although I haven't poked at them). The lower part of the front fenders have a bit of rust (you know...where the brace is inside) and there is pitting on the top front of the hood.

How odd, they ponied up for the factory-installed a/c, but not carpet?

That would make an interesting V-10 guinea pig, especially since my guinea pig for the 5.9 EFI Magnum 4 speed was also a '68 Dart 2 door Sedan.

Mark.

Yeah, but Darts were like that. When is the last time you saw a nothing /6 Dart Sedan with the brightwork on the B pillar and around the windows? This one has it.

more pics....these are of the quarter (fore and aft of the wheels) the extensions and the rear window

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

was there any rust out around the trunk weatherstripping? the trunk driprail area and do you have tail light lenses ?

The tail lights are not good, lenses cracked, bezels pitted. I'll have to look at the drip rail and take a pic or two for you.

Those were something I tried to get used, but never had any luck. I figured I'd just bite the bullet and buy new ones.

Here are pics of the trunk drip rail. Seems to be a spot of rust at the passenger's front corner. The rest looks really solid

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Way too rusty for me. Junk it.

What do you mean (junk it). You must not your know A-bodies very well if you think that it's to rusty. Hell I've restored five Darts & it's got better metal than 2/3rd of the cars I've built. If the quarters, wheel wells, trunk floor, frame ect. are not rusted out I'd say that $ 800.00 is a fair price for any A-body.

Yup. It has bad floors because it came from the factory with rubber mats....not because it came from Yankee Land

people need to realize that when someone is trying to sell something like that dont make comments that are bad i was trying and still am to sell a nitro rc car and people commented on how much better theirs was and how it was loud kinda pisses you off just me rambling

BUMP FOR YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back