Liberty Hill, Texas need help please!

-

SuperStock

Reaction score
I gonna buy a 4-speed 68 Formula S in Liberty Hill. Agree to pay $3500.

According to owner, 340 motor crack, interior shot, need to replace. Frame rail good, left quarter rust in lower part. Clear title. Owner dont have much picture in the ads, so hard to tell.

I live in Virginia, I will let shipping carrier pickup once car inspect. If any FABO member in that are could stop by and take a look at the car, I would be very appreciated and willing to help pay gas.

Thank so very much!

Looks like it's down around Austin area...a little too far for me.

Maybe post some pixs and we will rip it apart for you...uhh...I mean critique it.

If it gets past the picture test then maybe someone will step up to the plate.

If he can't provide better pictures I would be a little leary.

Looks like it's down around Austin area...a little too far for me.

Maybe post some pixs and we will rip it apart for you...uhh...I mean critique it.

If it gets past the picture test then maybe someone will step up to the plate.

If he can't provide better pictures I would be a little leary.

This is all I have from his ads:

I'm in Austin and could check it out tommorrow after work. call and let me know. Sid 281-772-1734. I can send pics from my cell.

agree $3500 starting is steep-- betting that the primer is hiding lots of other issues,Lawrence

Wow...looks like it set in a river bed some where...wonder if it's been under water....is a 4speed car...and AC...but it looks like he should take the 3 off the front of it. Plus shipping you'd be in way too much. Now that camper looks pretty good.

-
Back