Licesne Plates & Street Signs Needed For My Daughter

-
Pm me, I have a set of COLO plates. No year on them. Have the mountain background on the top. Happy to donate them to the Father/Daughter build!!

Shoot me a pm with your address. You won't mind a 2 or 3 from Kansas would you??

Shoot me a pm with your address. You won't mind a 2 or 3 from Kansas would you??

We will take any state or year that anyone wants to donate.

Also sorry for not getting back to some of you I have been busy with the family and my attorney.

We thank all of you for your generosity and kindness!

I have a bunch of members that have offered to send my daughter some license plates for her Mopar Rat Rod build. I would like to thank you all again for your generosity and kindness.

I would also like to take this time to let everyone know that I would like to wait a bit to see how many come in the mail over the next few weeks. To see if we have enough or not to get everything patched.

Send me your address and ill send you a whole stack of Michigan plates! Better yet is the fact that they are all 1976 plates and are red, white and blue flag motif plates!! Geof

I would like to take a moment out and say thank you to another awesome member.

Thank you DENVERMIKE for the plates.

If you still need plates, I have a stack I can sort some out. I can get you a few Illinois plates.

PM an address so I can send.

Pm's have been sent and thank you in advance. We now have a about a dozen license plates and that will cover the cab patches. Now I just need to get some measurements to see how many I need to cover the door panels, and to make a truck bed floor.

I would like to give a huge shout out to cosgig. I got the package in today and they are the coolest license plates I have seen!

I got an awesome license plate from New Hampshire over the weekend. My daughter even spent some time trying to figure out where she wants each plate to go.

I have a small box of plates left over from this guitar project I did recently. If interested shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send them your way.

I learned a lot about working with license plates on this. The older they are, the tougher...and the harder to work with. Newer Montana plates are super flimsy (no offense to the state) but easy to sculpt with tin snips. Old Kansas plates are SOLID.

If you are looking for a certain theme or colors, you can actually find them in bulk on Ebay for not too much cash.

good luck with your daughters' project, looks fun!

Attachments

• guitar1.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 113
I would like to thank ABODYFAN and KRAZYKUDA for the plates that we received in the mail today.

I would also like to thank the rest of you that have donated again. With all of your guys help we now have about 70% of the plates needed to take care of all of the patch work.

-
Back