life is good............

-

DRENO

Reaction score
I'm at my cottage, the weather is good, I'm havin a few beers sand some chips , watching the US open and playin with my dog. Happy, happy, happy! :glasses7:

You are a lucky man Dave. I'm on my second week of on call, but at least I can get a bunch of small projects done in the shop.

You are a lucky man Dave. I'm on my second week of on call, but at least I can get a bunch of small projects done in the shop.

What can I say Joe. You got a good job, nice house, 2 awesome dogs, and your still a young man. Sounds good to me. Look around a lot of us have nothing to ***** about, really. When your off call get on the bike and head out.
Cheers

Nice. Glad the weather is good up there. How soon in the season does it get cold there?

Nice. Glad the weather is good up there. How soon in the season does it get cold there?

We could get into full blown wiinter by the third week in October. Lat winter was 7 months long ! And another thing we usually have a number of days in the mid minus 30' s !!

Don't forget Dave we have only two seasons Winter and road repair season!

What can I say Joe. You got a good job, nice house, 2 awesome dogs, and your still a young man. Sounds good to me. Look around a lot of us have nothing to ***** about, really. When your off call get on the bike and head out.
Cheers

Not complaining really, just want a beer. :D

47 is young? Cool!

-
Back