life on mars fans.. bad news!

-
FWIW, add 2 more "signatures" to the list! My wife and I love that show. It's one of the few we sit and watch together. Finger's crossed...

I'll blame the shows failure on the lack of flaming homosexuals in 1973.
Todays recipe at minimum..
1 queer,
or 1 coroner,
or a combination of the 2. LOL

I think the show would have been ALOT better without the stupid "going back in time" plot line. If they had just made it a 1973 cop show it would have been much better IMHO. Love the cars and the music!

i love the whole concept. the time travel thing is a twist that adds alot of questions as to why it was done, and who is behind it. the cars, the feel, the look was all there:rr:. i hope someone else picks it up like maybe the si-fi channel or cw. it is a show that needs to continue![-o<

Looks like the producers found a way to prevent the show from going any further. What a LAME ending to what could have been a cool 70s cop show.

the ending wasn't what i had expected, but i think it could be explained away somehow. the thing that makes no real sence is when it all started it was in 2008, yet when it ended it was 2024? 34? something like that. so where did the whole 2008 thing come from with the wife? the ending could have just been a future vision of another time jump..........

I thought the ending was disappointing. Almost like the whole season of Dallas that was explained away as a dream. I suppose they just didn't have a lot of time to come up with something better. Frustrated me that they had to throw in that one of the Obama girls was now President in 2035. I actually don't watch a lot of network tv because of the political slants.

Never seen that show. Sounds like I never will either. That is to bad. If you all liked it I am sure I would of.

I watched every episode, it was one of the few shows I enjoyed (besides Eli Stone, which they cancelled too) and I am very disappointed. I loved the theme, the cast, the characters, the music, and the cars. It was one of only a couple of tv events I looked forward to. The last episode did have a feel like it was rushed together to sum up the season. I guess the writers did what they had to. ABC will probably replace it with some BS scripted reality puke.

Bummer. And ER goes on for years after they ran out of ideas. Imperioli was GREAT in Life On Mars. Ah well, tune into BBC America and watch the original. In fact, you'll recognize a LOT of shows that we have.

Eli Stone was good too. I liked the oriental guy and the hotties.

About the only shows I need to watch are 24 and Dexter. For some reason, my 12 year old boy likes "Chuck" too. Hmmmm... I wonder why? I also like My Name Is Earl, but if I miss one, it's no big deal.

I'm devastated. This was the only prime time TV show I have watched in 25 years. I told my wife after the first episode I love this show It's way to good to last.

-
Back