Life starts over

-
Alright, Chris....They're playing right now!....Canucks at Leafs!!! Bring it!!!

:-D:-D:-D

GO CANUCKS!!!!

yep it was a good game until giggy **** the bed again , story of our year the guys are playing great and giggy gives up a heart breaker softy to kick them in the nuts , unlike lougy who saved the day a dozen times for you guy's , how you been ? I haven't seen you around town or on here for a while now .
PS I have been thinking about grabbing 4 tickets to the Dec 18 rematch , It's a 4:30 game so it can be a same day deal

yep it was a good game until giggy **** the bed again , story of our year the guys are playing great and giggy gives up a heart breaker softy to kick them in the nuts , unlike lougy who saved the day a dozen times for you guy's , how you been ? I haven't seen you around town or on here for a while now .
PS I have been thinking about grabbing 4 tickets to the Dec 18 rematch , It's a 4:30 game so it can be a same day deal

Been good ,Chris....and U? Workin' these days? My wife and I are going to Chicago-Vancouver game next Sat nite in Vanc. They're supposed to honor Brodeur that night. Gonna stay over and come back Sunday.

Take care!

Still working on Cunningham , helped at Clearihue for a couple of days this week to give the painters at Cunningham a chance to get some rooms done so I can put all the millwork back and get them ready to use ,should be good till Christmas then the uncertainty,oh well the guys at Clearihue get the bad news this week probably so I guess I'm one of the lucky few still working for our company hope something breaks open around Christmas for me to go to or It's the gov fresh air team eh lol , have fun you picked a good one to go to ,maybe we'll get a sunny day so I can show of my chrome -yay the car is finally done -just in time to redo wille wankers incompetence

Going to the Nucks/ Leafs game tomorrow ,anybody else going to be there ?

Nope, but I'll be watching on the tube, though. "Wave your hands in the air, like you just don't care" when the camera's on ya, bud...we'll be lookin' fer ya!

Go Nuckies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• VancCanucksLogo.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 80
2in the 5th row/ lower bowl in the corner $377 harbour air to get there $162.50 watching the Leafs/Nucks live -priceless gotta try and find a leaf fan to buy the other seat {couldn't buy a single and waited till last night to buy these doh!!}, better it stays empty than get myself surrounded by Nuckleheads EH! LOL
Any Leaf fans in Van see this before 11:45 and want to go can work out a FABO price for the extra seat sect103 row5seat4

-
Back