Light help

-

coffeedart67

Reaction score
I noticed on my 67 Dart that when the four ways are on, that the console shifter light is also blinking. What would cause this and how do I fix it?

Thanks
Aaron

I noticed on my 67 Dart that when the four ways are on, that the console shifter light is also blinking. What would cause this and how do I fix it?

Thanks
Aaron

Do the rest of your dash lights blink at the same time? The console light should be hooked into the dash light circuit, which shouldn't blink at all. Sounds like it's hooked into the flasher circuit somehow.

I will check that. Also the emergency flasher flash, but the turn signals don't flash either side, have to make a parts store run anyway so I will pick up a new flasher for the turn signals.
Aaron

I remember soon after my brother-in-law bought a new 1967 Fury III Hardtop. He showed me with the key out of the ignition, the emergency flashers switched on, and the brake pedal pushed down, the radio could be played. (usually, the key must be on or in acc.) Must've been a quirk in the circuitry to back-power the radio like that. :) Not saying that's what you're seeing but....

-
Back