Lightweight front bumper brackets

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
Anybody happen to know if the brackets sold will support the weight of a factory front bumper(69 Dart)

Wish I would have had the Factory brackets on for this.

DSCN2764.JPG

Jeff has a thicker version for stock bumpers. Know a stock eliminator guy that runs them. These are the lightweight ones for fiberglass bumpers. Lingenfelter Brackets

IMG_3280.jpeg

Jeff has a thicker version for stock bumpers. Know a stock eliminator guy that runs them. These are the lightweight ones for fiberglass bumpers. Lingenfelter Brackets

View attachment 1716199846

I talked to Jeff tonight, I am going to buy a set of his fronts for stock bumper when he gets more made next week.
Hoping between these brackets and my belly to get 50 pounds out of the car before race season gets going.

I did this to my factory brackets, the brackets for each side weigh 4#. I took 2.8# out of each side.

IMG_0926.JPG

It used to be that brackets like that were illegal in Stock. I know tech inspections are few and far between anymore. Has your friend's car ever been teched with those brackets? Stock used to have to be stock, but things have changed.

-
Back