-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpmalibu

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of Hooker Competition headers in like new condition. Basically have a few hours runs time and less than 50 lies on them. They also have header wrap on them. They are in excellent shape. No rust. There is one small scrape mark on one of the pipes on the bottom of one headers (purely cosmetic). Part # HKR-5901 $90

These will fit the following cars with a small block V8:

1967-74 Barracuda

1967-67 Dart Sport, GT, Swinger, Duster ,Demon, Valiant

1976-80 Aspen,Volare

Located in Hatboro,Pa

mmmmm, dont understand this? i was the only person to show an interest (and an early one) and post a reply yet they are sold to "a local member" not the best way to do business, i thought "we" forabodies members were upfront and honest,

anybody got any comments?

dodge the disappointed :sad3: :-?

Some members reply using pm's and not post on the thread. Some one could have pm'd before you. Also sometimes things are listed on Craigslist before being listed on this forum since local sales are usually easier than having to ship larger items. I haven't seen anything that wasn't upfront or honest. An item was put up for sale with a pretty good description and was sold.

hi hawaii duster, yes i understand that, what i am saying is i replied 17 minutes after the ad was placed and confirmed my interest by responding to the ad,
i have pm's from the seller which doesnt mention any other interested parties, i asked the seller if he would be able to ship them for me, which he agreed and gave me a price, i replied and agreed the price and asked for payment details - paypal etc, the next i know is that they are sold to a local member, i just think that this is a bit off and not quite what i was expecting

Really? What else is new? Happens to me often. It sucks and pisses me off but, what else is new. The seller said screw shipping them for a easy cash in hand and pick up or local drop off on the way to work or get pizza. I think it crappy but on his end, it's cash quick and easy.

I had a purchase going on and something came up. I backed out as with much grace a d honest sorrow as I could. Fast foward two weeks and the parts are still up for sale! YEA BABY! I have the money but have no reply yet. It's been a week. I told him I have cash.

Did he sell it?
Does he care to deal with me?
All well, I'll spend the money on something else if he doesn't contact me. But I really want his stuff!

The dodge instead of bad mouthing me on my thread you could have just PM me and left it at that. but instead you PM me and do this is well. I am hey very honest person I can't always remember to tell everybody every exact detail of a transaction. I honestly forgot to tell you I local person was interested. and like I said in my p.m. the parts are also listed on Craigslist. I had no problem shipping it to you but obviously its easier for me to just sell it to a local person than to have the box them. what you also forgot to mention is that I did apologize for the inconvenience. at the end of the day I'm not going to getting a argument over this. this is happened to me as well. everybody I have so parts two up to this point has been happy. I can't please everybody unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back