Like OMG OMFG OMGYG2BFK (LOL!)

-

omahamoparguy

Reaction score
I can't believe it, Lady GAGA is in my home town (or was). shooting a vid. It's not like I care or anything but. OMG. I always heard rumors that she had a beau in this area : but right down the street? (I live in Springfield NE, a SMALL town). ..........Now it's starting to make some sense, the other day I went to the Runza (IT's a fas food joint o ut here) and there were some strange looking people hanging around ordering food, I'll bet they had something to do with the vid shoot out at the guy's barn a bit east of here. Oh well just some good gossip going aroung about where she is hanging out at. I really dont care for her too much but it is interesting that she would come to Springfield NE of all places to shoot a vid.....now that that's out of my system, carry on everybody........

Some ugly he/she that sing terrible music. She just lowered property values in his neighbor hood,

You're thinking of Marilyn Manson.

If you see a chick walking around with a 15 foot ceramic green ****** on her head....well, get some pics! hahahaha

If you see a chick walking around with a 15 foot ceramic green ****** on her head....well, get some pics! hahahaha

Maybe they're the same person ?

Some ugly he/she that sing terrible music. She just lowered property values in his neighbor hood,

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Na, that's the other one your thinking of.

Yea, that's the right one!

The rumor I heard is that she is the beau and chick all in one. Kinda convenient.

Terrible music? Hardly. If you want to listen to some terrible music, just pop in a Justin Beiber CD and call it a day. She's not a he/she btw.

She's a very smart cookie like Lone Yankee has said. Those that made fun at her.... how much money you got??? That's right go back to your little job or back out on the front porch in your rocker. LOL

Uh, oh, someone took offense...:roll:

No offense taken. Just pointing out the fact that Lady Gaga has a crap load more talent and better music than a lot of the garbage being released today. Yes, I question the way she dresses sometimes, but don't let that determine whether or not she can make good music. It's an act, and she's a marketing genius because of it.

I don't follow music these days but from what I understand, she's educated, talented in her own right, and she has worked hard to get where she is. Even if you don't agree with her, she represents the great American success story.

Lada Gaga filming a vid in smalltown Nebraska makes about as much sense as Matt Damon filming a major Hollywood movie in the shittiest town in the middle of Illlinois. Though, considering that he DID film a movie here I guess it's not too much of a stretch for Gaga to be in Nebraska. Hopefully her video is better than The Informant! Course, I could just be bitter because the scenes I was in didn't make the final cut. Who knows?

Here is she before the Lady GAGA

Can't sing huh?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idk1fwlFZg4&feature=player_embedded"]‪Stefani Germanotta (Lady GaGa) - Captivated + Electric Kiss @ NYU Live 2006‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

No offense taken. Just pointing out the fact that Lady Gaga has a crap load more talent and better music than a lot of the garbage being released today. Yes, I question the way she dresses sometimes, but don't let that determine whether or not she can make good music. It's an act, and she's a marketing genius because of it.

I'll give you the marketing genius. She and her handlers have definitely made a brand that's recognizable. And I'll give you the voice.

But music? It's takes a musical instrument to make music, and like most of today's "pop" - her, Spears, Rihanna, and the like - I don't see many bands behind 'em. Too much of that computer generated techno crap that's nothing more than updated disco.

Here is she before the Lady GAGA

Can't sing huh?

Wow Marland thanks for posting that, she can sing AND play the piano at the same time, that is much harder than it looks.

C'mon guys let's not be grumpy old farts who don't like anything that's new lol.

I can't believe it, Lady GAGA is in my home town (or was). shooting a vid. QUOTE]

They shoulda just shot here, instead. :thumbdow:

hahaaaaaa...that actually me me laugh out loud for a second. but i have to admit, i DO like SOME of her music...i listen to it on 102.5 KDON!!! lol, she's a smart gal, i watched one of her interviews, that woman has some brains....obviously a whole lot more than me........im not making millions by any means....

I'll give you the marketing genius. She and her handlers have definitely made a brand that's recognizable. And I'll give you the voice.

But music? It's takes a musical instrument to make music, and like most of today's "pop" - her, Spears, Rihanna, and the like - I don't see many bands behind 'em. Too much of that computer generated techno crap that's nothing more than updated disco.

Musical instruments are the only tools to make music? Interesting, but a flawed comment. I guess you've never heard of acapella, which is entirely voice generated. The same can be said about choir or Gregorian chant, both of which are primarily created by vocal chords. Even scatting in jazz music is a form of mimicking instrumentation through voice.

If you look at the video above of pre-Lady Gaga, you will see she can play the piano quite well. Do a little research and you will discover she is an educated and classically trained musician.

Lady GAGA dating some dude in Springfield Nebraska! that is funny, been there many times, and that sounds like a stretch to me.

-
Back