Lil Red Express Truck.

-

1979-Dodge-LRT-Express-02.jpg

Yes I have a 78 SE it’s listed with John Roberts. Red interior seats buckets red carpet red and black door panels white headliner red Tuff wheel
Are pics up somewhere?

Sounds pretty cool.

SE badges?

I never see it mentioned but those trucks also had dual snorkel air cleaners with Ram Air.

Lucky you....we only get fitty cent of the US Buck now.....plus our shipping costs by sea have more than doubled in the past two years.
Are pics up somewhere?

Sounds pretty cool.

SE badges?
SE badges in 78 were white background while 79 were black background 78 had different bed marker lites than 79 just a few of the differences 78 vs 79

I am in the process of building kinda a tribute to this rig- I have a 72 titled and cabbed truck, on a 92 CTD dually frame- with a stakeside flat bed- I am getting the decals made that look just like the LRE- except is says "big red express" instead.

I am in the process of building kinda a tribute to this rig- I have a 72 titled and cabbed truck, on a 92 CTD dually frame- with a stakeside flat bed- I am getting the decals made that look just like the LRE- except is says "big red express" instead.
I was planning on make ng a big red express of my own, but with my '72 crew cab step side 4x4. At the pace I'm going, I'm not sure if that will happen. Hope so, but I'm being real with myself. I'd love a copy of those decals though!

I was planning on make ng a big red express of my own, but with my '72 crew cab step side 4x4. At the pace I'm going, I'm not sure if that will happen. Hope so, but I'm being real with myself. I'd love a copy of those decals though!
This is the base of the vehicle- or part of it- the frame is badly hacked, so I have another full 1 ton frame, a titled 72 Cab, and a Second Gen P-pump intercooled motor with 5 speed as well- all parts obtained! The cab is being fixed in the shop as I type.

00t0t_kUe0Hp9dVTw_1200x900.jpg

-
Back