-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparbob751

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Can you post some more pictures of the interior and under hood?
Thanks

im on a towboat and thats all the pics i got for now i get off here wednesday but headed to mickey mouse world for vacation, it has black buckets with the buddy seat. the engine looks pretty much stock

yes it is an air truck but not hooked up comes with a compressor but dont know if it works i took it off an old junker truck, sorry not interested in the ram

soon as i can i will get more pics up, the things that need attention on the truck are driver floor pan its patched but not real good, the only rust on the outside is on driver door bottom front corner i have another door i will throw in, and some idiot back when im sure the truck was fairly new put a sunroof in and is a real hacked up job, i was gonna put in a different sunroof in from somebody that knows what they are doin. ALL the chrome on outside is new and nice all the hard to find parts are on it just needs some tlc the only reason i am thinkin about trading is first is girlfriend dont like and second is i have twins cant really carry all of us in it .

Is that a factory sunroof? Hard to tell in the pictures

Are the 78 trucks supposed to have a silver dash cluster and wood grain panels on the doors like the 79 trucks did?

OK, how about a 446" B1 race motor for the Red?

Located in central Iowa.

Attachments

• bills 281.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 521
No it's not a factory sunroof somebody back in the day put it in there, yes lil reds had silver dash I just liked the look of the wood grain I still have a silver dash. The race motor is tempting but I have no race car, I may even throw the 79 lil red in beside it for an even sweeter deal it starts and moves and actually purrs like a cat just needs a lot of body work. And the wood grain on doors were on all lil reds just a very hard pieces to find.

tell me about it.. my woodgrain pieces were all beat to hell. there was someone making a decal for them but it just didn't look right to me..

132202368.jpg

132202365.jpg

i do like how your tuff wheel is polished. looks good.

132202382.jpg

Our truck has the silver dash and just black door panels. Not sure if the silver or wood trim price was removed before we got the truck.

if they are original door panels then there should be small open slots in them where the wood grain piece clips used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back