Line lock question

-

Rudy`s Ride

Reaction score
I am going to hook up my line lock and am wondering if it should be plumbed before or after the proporsioning valve. I had one on a different car years ago and it was before valve, just the brake light would stay on till you hit the brakes on the next stop. Any pros or cons to one way or another.

Thanks guys. I was going to go before prop valve and then I read the instructions that came with it. Should have thrown them out when I opened the box.

Have mine plumbed after the valve. But it's the type of line lock that blocks fluid going to the rear brakes when activated so you can stand on the brakes all you want or as little as you want and nothing goes to the back. Works fine.

Mine is blocking the rear breaks, I fitted it out back where the hardline converts to flex to go to the diff. simply bolted it up beside the body bracket, undid the hard line and without effort screwed it into the linelock unit, them simply made up a short hardline to go from the linelock to the bracket and connected it to the flex line. works great, like Clint said, press and hold button, stand on brakes, fry the tires and then just back off the brakes as you do a long controlled rolling burnout

-
Back