Liquid Chrome PAINT ????

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Anyone ever use Eastwood liquid chrome or like product?
Rusults - happy with - pictures.
Looking to use it on my bumpers on a daily driver

For a use with minimal contours like a bumper I would look at Alsas new chrome wrap.
They claim it's better than anything 3M offers. Besides, to paint a bumper you would first need to remove the chrome. Google Alsa Products.

For a use with minimal contours like a bumper I would look at Alsas new chrome wrap.
They claim it's better than anything 3M offers. Besides, to paint a bumper you would first need to remove the chrome. Google Alsa Products.

Looks like good stuff but at that price why wouldn't I get them
rechromed

Looks like good stuff but at that price why wouldn't I get them
rechromed

It aint that high. Price just the shipping of bumper(s) back and forth to a rechrome facility. Good luck in any case.

It aint that high. Price just the shipping of bumper(s) back and forth to a rechrome facility. Good luck in any case.

I must be looking at it wrong

30" x 12" $42.48

30" x 30" $99.94

60" x 60" $399.75

30" x 4 Yards $479.70

60" x 4 Yards $959.40

I must be looking at it wrong

30" x 12" $42.48

30" x 30" $99.94

60" x 60" $399.75

30" x 4 Yards $479.70

60" x 4 Yards $959.40

Well yeah, my bad. They will have to change their cut sizes if we are to cover bumpers at a reasonable price.
Something like 12" X 80" should cover most bumpers.

I've used the Xenolite chrome spray paint (rattle can) on arm rest bases and other interior parts with good luck. It gives you more of a satin finish than true mirror-like chrome. I haven't tried it on a bumper though and doubt it would hold up for any long period of time.

Im also waiting for a post on someone who has used a similar product with good results. I want to do my 70 Dart grill with it. The killer requires a high gloss base to spray on. I need a one step product.

-
Back