Little street terror.

-
...and just so we're clear, I was not calling YOU stupid. I thought the statement you made was. I disagree he was driving recklessly, that's all.
Wasn't trying to get personal.
I understand, no big deal.
I agree, I've seen plenty of street driving that would be considered less responsible.
What I was trying to say is that, "perception becomes reality" and "reputations are easy to get and hard to get rid of". That kind of thing. I can't drive conservatively enough on neighborhood streets. You can drive slowly 1000 times, drive recklessly once, and be branded. People buy houses on small streets so that their kids have a bit more of a chance.
Good luck with the sale, OP.

It's all good. We all have differing opinions. That's what makes the world go round. Would be a boring world if we all thought the same.......and nothing to learn, either. lol

I understand, no big deal.
I agree, I've seen plenty of street driving that would be considered less responsible.
What I was trying to say is that, "perception becomes reality" and "reputations are easy to get and hard to get rid of". That kind of thing. I can't drive conservatively enough on neighborhood streets. You can drive slowly 1000 times, drive recklessly once, and be branded. People buy houses on small streets so that their kids have a bit more of a chance.
Good luck with the sale, OP.

-
Back