Loan me an upper ball joint socket?

-

ADHD426

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the socket to take off the upper ball joint, big bolt pattern that they would be willing to ship to me and I will ship back after I pull my joints? I will pay the shipping both ways. Autozone no longer carries it as a loan a tool option. Thanks.

Andrew

****Mods if you don't like this here feel free to delete, figured it would get the most exposure here.

How soon do you need it ? Not sure when I can get to the P.O.

Was hoping to get it fairly soon. I have my UCA out, ready to be blasted just need to get the upper ball joints out. If there isn't one closer in the next day or so I sure would be grateful if you could send it my way.

Andrew

I know it's kinda backwoods engineering but if the A arms are out, it works. We flipped my A arm upside down and put it in a vice. Turned the A arm and the balljoint backed out. Started the new one by hand to make sure it was going in straight and then repeated the process in reverse. Works in a pinch.

Is Autozone the only parts house around you? I would be checking all of them.
C

I have to agree,
If the arm is off the car already, just but the ball joint in the vise jaws and screw the arm off it.

I can never get them out with the vise method. Guess i need to eat my Wheaties. LOL. Anyway... I have one I can ship or deliver to ya.

I have a 2 piece set from "Powerbuilt" both for small and large, dont need it will sell it to you cheap and can get it in the mail Wednesday.

Steve

I can loan 'ya one if it doesn't work out with posters above ^^^

-
Back