Local car show pics, Mopars out in force.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
:snakeman:

1-33.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/clownzilla/2
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/clownzilla/4-16.jpg
6-10.jpg

7-8.jpg

8-11.jpg

10-9.jpg

11-7.jpg

12-8.jpg

13-4.jpg

Nice car cudaspaz. What does the original front and rear window trim for a 67 Baracuda fastback look like?

33-2.jpg

34-1.jpg

35-1.jpg

36-2.jpg

37-2.jpg

38-1.jpg

39-1.jpg

40-1.jpg

41.jpg

43.jpg

45.jpg

Back home,
46.jpg

Time to install the hurst shifter and pistol grip.
Made a mess but it's in there., had to cut some of the trans tunnel.
47-1.jpg

That's a bunch of Mopars in one show! Where was it?
C

Man you have got the baddest mopar on this site!! Where was this show? Do you know about the green 70 coronet? I think i saw it at Days Chevy at a show couple weeks ago, 318 with low miles on it , real clean. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like you had the company of a `68 and`69......................sweet! Love that 68 Charger R/T in QQ1 too. :love7:

I had to save a few of those Spaz Thank you, I had a 73 Black Challenger pistol grip four speed back in the day, I wish I had all my old rides back
Very Nice show, Your Fish is sooo cool =P~

46.jpg

Thanks for the compliments fella's.

The black notchback belongs to a member here WR Flyer, and the spanish gold notchback belongs to my buddy right down the street from me.
We planned it this way LOL.

The show was in Canton Ga, at the home depot on riverstone parkway every third Saturday.

I'm not sure who owns the green 70 Coronet but it sure was my favorite B-body there other than that white 66 coronet-sweet!

The dark green, I think 74 duster had some great options, white stripe, white vinyl top, white interior, sunroof, 4 speed, tuff wheel, a/c, 360, sure grip....that was a nicely optioned ride.

The dude with the sublime dart got his door smacked by a corvette that was parked next to him.The dude in the vette let the door swinge into the dart and left just like nothing happened.
Guy in the dart walked over as the guy was leaving but saw it happen from a cross the lot.
He wasn't too wigged over it though.

I was hoping the twinn hemi black fury's would have showed up but no sighting of them.

This is a pretty big show everty third Sat which brings anywhere from 300-500 cars every time.
It's about the best show around that is always pretty packed and not too far away which is what I like.

This was about the most Mopars I've seen there at one time.

I made sure I got the phone # of that neat little blue vert for sale in case any of you nut balls are interested.

-
Back