Local Mopar heads in and around Denver..............

-
Water pump removed, everything all sealed up, and water pump is now back in the car. Pretty sure the fan relays are no good. I will be at the shop in the morning going through the fan BS.

Pretty sure that 12v on that yellow Fitech ground wire is the culprit. Bad relays.
good job alex...we r looking forward to its healthy return to action

All Gremlins are Gone! Car no longer shuts itself off, Fans come on as they are supposed to (controlled by Fitech). All leaks gone. Car is ready to drive! I have just got to put the fans back in the car. I will be at the shop in the morning ..again tomorrow...to do this! Good News!!!

Therapy tonight, nice evening for Mopars and a beer....
higgs

20190105_151946.jpg

fyi, coming up...
Details - Sunday, 22-September:
  1. Meet at 10 am at the King Soopers parking lot, 17171 S Golden Rd, Golden 80401. Park near the Sonic. (this is the grocery store at the southeast end of the Golden Super Cruise route)
  2. We'll go through Golden, catch Hwy 58 and head up US 6.
  3. We'll head past Black Hawk, and take CO 119 until the town of Nederland, where it follows State Highway 72 north.
  4. Near Raymond, the route continues north along State Highway 7 until it reaches Estes Park. We'll be parking in one of two spaces near Raymond - just past mile marker 51 or just past mile marker 52 immediately after a right turn at the Raymond sign (Riverside Rd.)
  5. Public restrooms and gas stations are available at Nederland.
  6. Again - as picnic areas are hard to find, please bring your folding chairs and possibly a folding table, in addition to your sack lunch.
After lunch options:
  • There are some cute shops in Meeker just up the road
  • St. Catherine's Chapel on the Rock is just up the road for photos
  • Estes Park is 20 minutes farther on Hwy 7
  • Returning home options:
    • Hwy 119 towards Boulder - Boulder Canyon Drive - returns folks to Boulder and the northwestern metro area
    • Hwy 72 east through Pinecliffe and Wondervu, drops you at Rocky Flats just above Arvada/Broomfield. There are some one-lane sections but there are stop lights to control traffic.
    • Retrace drive back through Black Hawk
Contact me at anneb.brinkman@gmail.com if you have questions. Pass it on to other Mopar lovers...

Check out this site for more details about the Peak to Peak trail. Peak to Peak Scenic Byway Map | Colorado Vacation Directory

fyi, coming up...
Details - Sunday, 22-September:
  1. Meet at 10 am at the King Soopers parking lot, 17171 S Golden Rd, Golden 80401. Park near the Sonic. (this is the grocery store at the southeast end of the Golden Super Cruise route)
  2. We'll go through Golden, catch Hwy 58 and head up US 6.
  3. We'll head past Black Hawk, and take CO 119 until the town of Nederland, where it follows State Highway 72 north.
  4. Near Raymond, the route continues north along State Highway 7 until it reaches Estes Park. We'll be parking in one of two spaces near Raymond - just past mile marker 51 or just past mile marker 52 immediately after a right turn at the Raymond sign (Riverside Rd.)
  5. Public restrooms and gas stations are available at Nederland.
  6. Again - as picnic areas are hard to find, please bring your folding chairs and possibly a folding table, in addition to your sack lunch.
After lunch options:
  • There are some cute shops in Meeker just up the road
  • St. Catherine's Chapel on the Rock is just up the road for photos
  • Estes Park is 20 minutes farther on Hwy 7
  • Returning home options:
    • Hwy 119 towards Boulder - Boulder Canyon Drive - returns folks to Boulder and the northwestern metro area
    • Hwy 72 east through Pinecliffe and Wondervu, drops you at Rocky Flats just above Arvada/Broomfield. There are some one-lane sections but there are stop lights to control traffic.
    • Retrace drive back through Black Hawk
Contact me at anneb.brinkman@gmail.com if you have questions. Pass it on to other Mopar lovers...

Check out this site for more details about the Peak to Peak trail. Peak to Peak Scenic Byway Map | Colorado Vacation Directory
Unless I'm misreading this...Meeker is pretty much on the other side of the state, not just up the road. Did you mean Meeker?

-
Back