location of formula S badge on rear of a ' 69 fish

-

raymond

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone got any idea of the location of the formula S badge on the trunk lid of a 69 ? I'm trying to get a clone together and I'm in Australia so theres not much info available here. I know its on the far right side of the trunk lid but it would be good to get it in the right spot.
any info greatly appreciated, thanks

It's on the finish panel that runs between the tail lights.

1b_3.jpg

b2_3.jpg

Cudajimmy did you redo your finish panel yourself, or have someone else redo it. Mine looks like the first pic. The second pic looks great though. Thanks.

Jason

Thanks for the pix, I can scale the exact location from them. Do all the formala S cars have that rear panel in black or is it optional, your panel looks great, is that flat or a satin black

What about at the front, is there something painted black in the grille area? Anyone got any pix or links to a correct S resto? Thanks

raymond said:
What about at the front, is there something painted black in the grille area? Anyone got any pix or links to a correct S resto? Thanks

The grills were painted satin black on the 69 Formulas, too. I don't have a picture, 'cause my Cuda is in the body shop right now and he has the grills. I redid the rear panel myself, and it's done in satin black as well.

-
Back