location of mopar guys

-

71_dart_swinger

Reaction score
so im 24 and live in central cali. and i seriouly thinkg there are maybe 4 and a half mopar guys in my town, are all of the mopar guys east cuz its pretty lonley in a chevy ford town.lol. so im curious were everyone is from

Elwood Indiana here, We have a few mopar guys and ladies in the area due to a Chrysler plant just 20 miles away in Kokomo IN!

Also at one time four or five chevy plants 30 min away in every direction so Mostly a GM town!

i am up in oakland. we have a few members in the bay area and some below you in socal.

Representing El Sobrante Ca. Across the bay and north of S.F.
Funny I thought there were a lot of mopars in the central valley !

Throwing a big HIIIIIIIIII from Northwest Tennessee! I have the only Cuda within a hundred miles I think.

But I'm not exactly a guy.

damn jomoper, you sure are close to me and i didn't even know! what car you running?

Hi - Orange County, CA here. Several Mopar clubs in the greater Los Angeles area. Take a look at the club I belong to at www.inlandmoparscarclub.com and check out the project car we're doing; all of the proceeds go directly to benefit the California School for the Deaf in Riverside, CA. Let me know if any of you want raffle tickets for it. The '67 Dart we did last year benefited CSDR with $33,000. This years car will be even sweeter than the Dart turned out.

Hi, From Oregon. Used to live in Eureka, Calif. I think you will find it to be about the same no matter where you go, It seems the Mopars are keep hid form the public. There are allot around here but you don't see too many of them out on the road.

Yeah, here's one from Pa. I live between Pittsburgh and Erie, there's a few Mopars but we're over run by Chevy's and Fords.

Southwest Virginia here.
Mopar's seem to be few and far between in our area also. Mostly Chebies & Bords........(You know what I was spelling.....LOL).

Greg...........mtn_jake

Easley SC (about 15 mins from Clemson U) Maybe 15 classic mopars total around me. 7 being 67 Barraucudas and I've owned part or all of every one of those. LOL

But I'm not exactly a guy.

LOL< we can see that. He he he

Lots of Ca. fellas here. There IS a good showing from the west coast!
The biggest problem here or at forums in general is people do not put there location under there names.
(Grates the nerves when there selling parts.)

It seems no matter where you go that Fords and Chevys outnumber the Mopars 10-1 if not more. Knowing that, it makes me even more proud to own one..............`er... three.

just food for thought..............

in 1968 they made about 25,000 barracuda fastbacks. that is about the same as camaro SS's. they made about 250,000 camaros. when the cuda came out in april 64', and the mustang came out 2 weeks later, in april 66' they celebrated the millionth mustang made.

to me, that makes me happy to own a mopar.

Western Kentucky here. I am lucky enough to have a few MoPar folks in my small town but all B- body guys.

just food for thought..............

in 1968 they made about 25,000 barracuda fastbacks. that is about the same as camaro SS's. they made about 250,000 camaros. when the cuda came out in april 64', and the mustang came out 2 weeks later, in april 66' they celebrated the millionth mustang made.

to me, that makes me happy to own a mopar.

Here`s another; there were more more Mustangs sold in their first full year of production:sign11: than all 11 years of production for Barracudas.:grin:

-
Back