-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71'DemonRon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar, Lokar kick down cable. Was on a 440 single 4 barrel, 727 set up. Should fit others, Switching to a full manual valve body, don't need it any more. $40.00 plus shipping. I take Post office money orders or Western Union money orders. I ship via Canada Post / U.S. postal Service. Located , West Coast B.C. Canada. PM me if interested. THANKS

Attachments

• 1LOKAR.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 240
I went to bed last night thinking we were working a deal out and I pm'ed you as soon as I got around a computer this morning but judging by the thread I was pushed aside.

so nevermind....I will look elsewhere. Thanks anyhow:-?

Hey Dusterdude72,

Some people are very impatient to sell,dont worry another will come along

Bob

I am not trying to screw anyone around/ push them aside. Dusterdude pm'd me asking if I take paypal. I don't. MY add says "I take Post office money orders or Western Union money orders." I pm'd him back while he was still logged on, letting him know that I don't take paypal. I assumed no paypal = no interest, as it has been many times with others. He was not the first to contact me, he was the third. Next time my add will state : "I take Post office money orders or Western Union money orders, ONLY. Again I am not here to screw anyone around, I am here to enjoy the hobby. Sorry if there was a mis- comunicatio. Right now I have a sale pending, if it falls through. I will pm Dusterdude, as he is next inline of 5 other interested people. THANKS

I had asked " if by chance you take paypal " I did not however say I was unwilling to make payment through money order (as you know by the 2nd PM I had sent you when I asked for your information so I could send you a money order to pay for it).

I had sent you a PM asking about buying and it was not until a half hour later before you replied to my PM and in that time frame I had already went to bed (the reason my fabo showed as online still was because I leave my internet browser on and it does not register me as offline until my computer enters power save mode and shuts off).

anyhow, not looking to get into a pissing match over it and I am not trying to drag anyones name through the dirt here either so lets just forget about it everyone ,no hard feelings...I will keep looking and take my money elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back