Long Island Meet

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
OK, it seems a few of us want to get toghter and a couple are really stoked on the idea. I did mention it to a few people and they were up for it. So far, the mention was for Bellmore train station. When id still up for suggestion.

My suggestion for the meet is;

Middle lot, South side (Hwy. side) east end of it (right near the ticket office.). This way the no one has to fight for a spot next to another A-body in the main lot which gets crowded fast. Non A-body cars welcome. And why not?
(I actually may not have one in a few days.)

Bellmore meets on Friday eveings till about 10 or 11 PM. Sometimes the police have a say. You know the drill if you have been there before when they ask everyone to take it else where. (LOL, we go to Seaford station or the beach)

OK, lets here the ideas. Any anyother meet spots. Bald Hill can be tuff as well if your not early enuff. Anyother ideas on a meet spot?

Well tuesdays at the old Kmart on hempstead tpke in Levittown was cool, but i think home depot bought the land and i think the cops are turning people away now that the land has been sold. Sundays at captree state park is Huge, but ya gotta get there early. Im cool with whatever, Bellmore is great for me since i live there LOL! I was there alot last summer with my stang, i tried to get there by like 6:30 and it was already crowing up, it is a good place to see alot of cool cars, but we gotta put up a showing for MOPARS we need more there to offset all the bowties and blueovals!! Anyway Rumble, like i said im open for anything, but I think Bellmore would be cool if we could all meet together and try to get there at a reasonable time

Craig NY said:
Oh Rumble BTW, did i read your post right? R U selling your Duster, say it aint so!!!!
I got an offer. He never returned. For him, the price just doubled for wasting my time.

So Cerwin, comin to New York anytime soon? He he he he.

I had to think, because I really do not drink, but, yea, I would say anytime is a good time for beer time.
I used to work midnights and drink a few on the way home @ 8:30 on the train. Many many stares and gawks. He he he he. Freak'em if they can't take a joke.

Now what about you Island guys?

Well Rumble, im just waitin on my collectors insurance for my car, and some odds and ends before i get her on the road, but looks like ill be ready to roll in like two weeks

Sweeeeet, looks like it'll be just you and I.

rumblefish360 said:
Sweeeeet, looks like it'll be just you and I.

I was busy earlier this week and missed this thread the first time around.

Just say the word and I'll be there.... I still owe Craig a visit now that I think of it. And speaking of Craig, where did you get your collector insurance? I used Alan Bley right in Bellmore and I'm insured through Hagerty.

FASTBACK340 said:
I was busy earlier this week and missed this thread the first time around.

Just say the word and I'll be there.... I still owe Craig a visit now that I think of it. And speaking of Craig, where did you get your collector insurance? I used Alan Bley right in Bellmore and I'm insured through Hagerty.
Funny you mentioned Alan bley, my friend at work mentioned him, he uses him for his chevelle and i was going to see him, but someone else at work with a vette(these damn bowtie lovers!!)recommended american collectors insurance, i gave them a call and they quoted me a cheap price for full coverage ahn i can get regular plates, im waiting for the application, and hopefully ill have the cards by the end of the week, so well see

Let me know how that goes. I'd love to insure my ride for cheap. However, when I snap a picture of the car in it's unfinished state, they allways turn me down.
All well.

$300 per year for $ 60,000 value and 3,000 miles per year driving to and from shows, etc.

I'm going. See ya there? I'll be in the Magnum. White in color.

I'm not sure if I can make it yet... I've got a lot of people coming by tonight, I'm not sure how my head will be tomorrow. If I'm in good shape I'll go.

Hey Mike, what time is starting at. Early morning?

-
Back