Long time guest new member

-

Handy Andy

Reaction score
Hi all from Ontario,Canada.I have been a guest of this site for about four years.I fianally became a member about a month ago,This sure is a great site for technical info,as well as seeing alot of members rides.I myself have two Mopar rides,I have owned a 67 cuda fastback for almost 30 years, as well as a 85 dodge royal s.e pick-up truck. I have a 340 with 4 speed and 3.91 gears in the cuda,and a 318 in the truck.I have attached some pictures of the truck and of the motor from the cuda that i just strocked to 416 cubes.

Hey HandyAndy from Ontario!Welcome to FABO,from another Canuck!Your pics. didn,t show?Where in Ontario ya from?I,m in Oakville,I also have 2 rides which I,m sure ya know from Lurking!LOL

Welcome aboard Andy! Hope to see you interacting with the rest of us.

If you need help posting pictures, click on the reply button. If you can, open another window and go to your photo storage site. Pictures can't be posted directly from your hard drive. Copy the picture's URL you want to post and paste it in the box from the tab in the lower box, second from the right in the task bar above the box you type in. Roll your cursor over the icons. You'll find it. If the HTTP is already in the box, delete it as your URL will have it already. Have HTTP twice will prevent the picture from uploading.

This should do it....

Welcome aboard Andy. I also have an old 85 D-150 Royal SE half truck with a 318 auto. Great little rig for working aroung the acreage and hauling stuff home. I should be coming through your area somewhere around the 23 to the 26 of next month. I haven't been in Barrie since my old service training days at Camp Borden. :)

Welcome to the board! Thanks for finally saying hi. 8)

I don't know about the rest of the country, but down here "Handy Andy" is a chain of grocery stores. Lol.

I can't wait to see your pics.

-
Back