Long time lurker , first time 72 duster owner

-

Zac Shumard

Reaction score
Hi folks just joined and thought I'd practice my posting skills here. I'm Zac from Dayton Ohio and just picked up this 72 Gold Duster from Louisville KY. It's a 318 car and needs a few things to get on the road ... Soon :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 143
Welcome to FABO, Zac! Looks like a nice car you're starting with there!

Welcome. U came to the right place. There are tons of great people here. Car looks good! Need more pics tho and congrats.

Welcome, nice car to start with for sure. What kinda things does it need to be road worthy? More pics please if ya got em.

hey thanks guys !! it mostly needs the carter BBD rebuilt or replaced .. rebuilt it twice and still runs bad. I have a holley 600 and offenhauser intake for it that I may just give in and put on it ? charging system is not working but pretty sure it just needs the voltage Reg and it should be ok .. she's been sitting for 4 years outside (previous owner) uuug

couple of pics .. one is the mud puddle we had to load it up on lol and the other would be its first bath in quite a few years

Attachments

• duster2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 103
  • duster3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 101
FANTASTIC color combo! That green is my favorite Mopar color.
I agree , sherwood green with the gold tail light stripe and it had the gold canopy top , anyone have any idea how many of these gold dusters were offered in this color combo ? the only one I can find on the internet was in a movie called "the house on skull mountain" This is Literally the ONLY other 72 gold duster I can find a picture of ??

-
Back