Long time, no see.. :)

-

dartgirl66

Reaction score
Hey guys! Its Wendy (Dartgirl66) I was just gonna appologize for not being around in a while, or putting my 2 cents in on posts. But I swear, nursing school is going to be the death of me. I'm sure that the instructors are out to get us.. lol. We have 7 tests this week split up between Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Then, we have one Wednesday morning. So thats only 8 tests in 3 and a half days.. I seriously think I'm going to lose my mind before it's all said and done.. lol.

So needless to say. The Dart has been put on the backburner once again. :( Unless someone wants to do some probono work for a poor student nurse! lol.

Anyways! I'll leave y'all alone, I just wanted to rattle at ya for a lil' bit. :)

-Wendy

Nice to see ya back Wendy and don't sweat it, a career is always more important than a hobby especially the beginning of a career.:read2::read2:

Terry

Wendy, you won't regret doing the Nursing career. My wife is one. There is never a shortage of jobs for a Nurse, and the pay is pretty good.

GO save Lives,we miss ya but you got stuff to do........were still here for ya!!!

Nice to see ya back Wendy and don't sweat it, a career is always more important than a hobby especially the beginning of a career.:read2::read2:

Terry

Well said and I agree.....:read2: Plenty of time for Mopars and hobbies in your future.:cheers:

Family and career first and hobby will follow........:toothy10:

I'll be done in 8 years round about.. I don't plan on stopping until I'm a Nurse Practitioner.. :) I don't plan on waiting that long to start on the Dart tho.. I mean I could drive it now if I wanted to, but its just the issue of keeping everything legal.. and the fact that its not too pretty doesn't help matters any. lol But thanks guys. I'm going to make it a point to get online and check in as often as I could. I have a test to study for right now, but I just can't make myself do it, I'm completely burned out on studying for today.. lol

Hit the books girl.It will payoff in the end and you will have lotsa time for the dart,which BTW is a beauty.Good luck.8)

I'll be done in 8 years round about.. I don't plan on stopping until I'm a Nurse Practitioner.. :) I don't plan on waiting that long to start on the Dart tho.. I mean I could drive it now if I wanted to, but its just the issue of keeping everything legal.. and the fact that its not too pretty doesn't help matters any. lol But thanks guys. I'm going to make it a point to get online and check in as often as I could. I have a test to study for right now, but I just can't make myself do it, I'm completely burned out on studying for today.. lol

There you are:cheers:
I have got to admit I have been wondering where you have been girl :cheers:
I sure enjoyed meeting you at Small Block's place
Keep on keeping on dartgirl66 8) We have missed you and it's good to hear you are moving forward on your career :-D
I new you was a smart young lady :-D
When you need a brake from it all just come here and jump on in :cheers:
Here is a picture for you

field of dreams (Custom) (2).jpg

This sacrafice you are making with your time now will pay off big in the end. Good luck and know you have the FABO family behind you. :-D
And remember the saying "Nothing worth having is easy".

Missed ya at MMW. Brad was there with his two youngins. They came and sat with us in the trailer during the rain and i made friends with the boys with my bag of candy bars. Brad says he moved. What do ya need done to the car? The wife and daughter are both nurses and my son is about talked into being a pharmacist. I promised him i would help him spend his money. Really i will. Good to see ya back here.
Small Block

Work hard. It'll be worth it when you're done. Fabo will always be here whenever you have a spare minute to chat. toolmanmike

Missed ya at MMW. Brad was there with his two youngins. They came and sat with us in the trailer during the rain and i made friends with the boys with my bag of candy bars. Brad says he moved. What do ya need done to the car? The wife and daughter are both nurses and my son is about talked into being a pharmacist. I promised him i would help him spend his money. Really i will. Good to see ya back here.
Small Block

Sorry SmallBlock! :( I really wanted to go. I didn't have a way up there tho. I'm too big of a chicken to drive up there myself, its all I can do is to drive around here, much less in 6 lanes of traffic! lol My mom bought an '09 R/T Ram w/ buckets and her b/f went with her up there and Brad is living in STL now.. so I was stuck. And as my last resort, I would have drug my husband up there but he was working. So I just stayed home and helped judge the 6th Annual Brigg's & Stratton St. Judes Car Show.. next year I am going for sure, this was the 2nd year in a row I couldn't go! :( and I plan on making a visit sometime, if I ever know of Brad coming up there to see ya! :)

And as for what I need done to the Dart.. Its still just a charging issue mostly. It's 360 needs to be rebuilt, but I want to wait and put a 426 stroker kit in it with Hemi Heads.. But I think all the charging issue is, is the voltage regulator. I've changed it out once before and I'm pretty sure that I didn't get it grounded good enough on the firewall, and I fried it..

There you are:cheers:
I have got to admit I have been wondering where you have been girl :cheers:
I sure enjoyed meeting you at Small Block's place
Keep on keeping on dartgirl66 8) We have missed you and it's good to hear you are moving forward on your career :-D
I new you was a smart young lady :-D
When you need a brake from it all just come here and jump on in :cheers:
Here is a picture for you

MeMike! Oh how I missed you too! :D That picture is really good! I didn't look like too much of a fatty in it! lol

Wow nice Dart. It is nice to have a female perspective for once.

Lol.. I really don't know how much of a 'perspective' I put into anything.. I could just talk all day long tho.. :) I admire everyones cars.. I've told everyone on here before that my family is a bunch of E body people... I've always felt like the outcast with my 'ugly' 'boxy' car.. lol.. everyone else has 'cool cars' and mine is an ol' POS.. but being a member here has made me realize that A bodies aren't that bad.. it just takes a little more effort to make them badass.. I think the best part is.. that all those E body people don't usually expect it.. They are like "oh.. its just a Dart" and then you smoke them at the light.. :)

LOL, I understand...to a point about your studies. My wife was at it for a while herself. She's now a RN. Drove her nutty sometimes. Keep at it!

Yeah I plan on it.. Its hard.. but I'm doing it.. I had our satellite shut off so I'm not tempted to watch TV.. and I'd have the internet shut off too, but I have to have it for school.. lol. We had 9 tests last week.. and Friday.. when I got out.. it was definately time for a drink.. lol. We had 7 tests in 3 days, then one on Thursday and one of Friday.. not to mention we had to go to a nursing home and give all the residents flu shots! Busy Busy.. :)

Both my Mom and sister were both RN,s,there in desperate need for nurses everywhere.You,ll never be unemployed!Keep up the good work on studies and your car!

Small Block

SmallBlock, How many more signatures did you get on the trailer at MMW? Is it full yet?

-
Back