Long time reader first time poster

-

bob shaner

Reaction score
Hello from the bottom left corner of the country, if this came through thank you burntorange! Just figuring out how to do this forum thing. Hopefully the pics of my 68 Barracuda came through if not I'll have to figure that out too LOL. My dad bought that car new in 68 when I was 6 years old and had it ever since. He finally gave it to me two years ago and I tore it down had it painted and redid the trim, changed the 318 over to four barrel, Edelbrock cam, front discs, 8 1/4 rear and cragars with alot of info from this site. I will post more pics when my niece comes over again, she got me this far!

Welcome to FABO, when you do figure out the pictures I would love to see lots of that 68. If you ever have any questions ask away, there will always be someone here to answer it for you.

Welcome abaord Bob! We're glad you found us and decided to join up and post. Now that you've given us a tease, you HAVE TO post more pictures. Invite your Neice back over. :-D

BTW: Awesome car. I got a thing for `68 Barracuda's myself..... 8)

Hi Bob.
Cant help but think your car looks real familiar. hmmmm...

Thanks for finally posting. You will like it !

-RPM

Welcome to FABO!!! Good to see you are giting the hang of things arround here. If you ever need more help just ask. Some one around here can and will help you out.

Your car looks very nice in your Avtar! Need to put up some bigger pics so we can get a good loke at here. Welcome again and injoy.

Heres some pics of my cuda (if I did it right)

000_0021.jpg

tn.jpg

-
Back