Look at car in 54022 area

-

wirenut

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help with looking at a BB A Body drag car in this area code? I'm very interested in it but its to far for to go for a look. I need a set of experienced eyes. PM me if you are kind enough to help.

Without going to the trouble to look this up what city / state is this car in?

I would if I lived closer, but alas MI is a bit far. I guess the question should be, what's the big concern. Alleyoop has been here for quite awhile and seems like a pretty decent and honest guy. He is also quite experienced and for what he's asking for his ride, you can't go wrong. Just my $0.02 fwiw. I'm sure at least one person would be willing to go look just to quell some fears/concerns.

Thank you bkbond12! Not to mention that my father drag raced since before I was born, and thats where I was every weekend of my entire childhood, and my adulthood too now.

I totally understand that wirenut has some questions and concerns, but I don't think I'm gonna steer him wrong, no pun intended. And I totally understand if it's a safety issue, but trust me, I'm the first one about being safe.

Attachments

• TVD695 copy.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 200
FWIW "I would" buy from him with out looking at it. He is a very productive member here and I don't think he would ever do anything to wrong a member here. Very stand up guy and honest. Don't see that too much anymore.

FWIW "I would" buy from him with out looking at it. He is a very productive member here and I don't think he would ever do anything to wrong a member here. Very stand up guy and honest. Don't see that too much anymore.

Thank you dusted72!

It's a lot of money and a long distance.
Like I said before, I know it's a safety issue for wirenut (it would be for me also). I don't have any problems with a third party to come and look at my car, but that person would have to be knowledgeable in racecars. I'm not gonna let just anybody come take a look at it, it would have to be mutual between me and wirenut.

I don't blame wirenut for anything, he is just being though, and he want all the information that he can get, can't blame a guy for that.
I'll be sending you more pic's wirenut, just give me a couple days.

X2 - Buy a round trip air plane ticket and fly out, round trip tickets are usually cheaper than a one way ticket anyhow, if you don't like the rig fly home. If not, lay your cash down and drive it home. Even after add the cost of the ticket to the price of the rig you are still getting a hell of a deal.

I just bought a drag car in September 2011 or my cash would already be in Alleyopp's hands and the rig in my barn.

Ma Snart

Hi can anyone help with looking at a BB A Body drag car in this area code? I'm very interested in it but its to far for to go for a look. I need a set of experienced eyes. PM me if you are kind enough to help.
So what did you end up doing?

Ma Snart

-
Back