Look out Memike!!!!

-

Vic Storm

Reaction score
Small Block has added a new stallion to the Mother Mopar Stables! This new comer is coming out of a 10 year rest on a pasture and is raring to get going! Shes a beast with her SUPER 225/Three spd! Bolt the four barrel on and slap on that header because Victoria got some competition!8):cheers::cheers:
As you can see she is getting the royal treatment and we will know buy tomorrow if she runs! Build sheet, jack and everything there like right off the showroom. Shes gonna be Dangerous!:toothy10::toothy10:

012.JPG

020.JPG

I am leaving tomorrow morning early and knock on Bills door by 6 am!!!!

Look at you go Smallblock!!Nice Find,and looking icy blue for the summer!Look out MeMike,S.B,s coming for Victoria!LOL!Do I see a headsup?in the future!

What are yalls plans tomorrow guys ??? :blob:

The trunk was full of coke and pepsi bottles and news papers all from 1973, but it was last legal in 88.

Mopar plans tomorrow, the old 66 is coming out of the wraps first time!

You Guys are going to have to run them against each other.Should be a close race.. LOL Jim

You Guys are going to have to run them against each other.Should be a close race.. LOL Jim
I think I would take him with my little low deck 170/.:-D
He douse have the 225/ =P~ But I have faith 8)

That woiuld be a great one for George Rays!!!
I am sure we would class in the same so a race would be to cool.:cheers:
I would have home field advantage :toothy10:

ebay402%20056.jpg

ebay402%20057.jpg

SNAKE!!! 077.jpg

SNAKE!!! 072.jpg

Ahhh! The epic "Bill & Mike Match Bash!!"

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday at George Ray's dragstrip! Come one come all to see the giants duke it out on the hard asphalt in sunny Arkansas!

Ahhh! The epic "Bill & Mike Match Bash!!"

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday at George Ray's dragstrip! Come one come all to see the giants duke it out on the hard asphalt in sunny Arkansas!
Well good evening Joe :-D Sunday, Sunday, Sunday :toothy10::toothy10:
You remember what day George races :cheers:
That little 64 looks good, I May have to take a drive up and see Bill and Tony at the shop tomorrow :cheers: And check the little girl out :happy10:

Well good evening Joe :-D Sunday, Sunday, Sunday :toothy10::toothy10:
You remember what day George races :cheers:
That little 64 looks good, I May have to take a drive up and see Bill and Tony at the shop tomorrow :cheers: And check the little girl out :happy10:

Good evening Mike! Sounds like a nice little trip on this fine holiday weekend. :-D Meet some friends, eat a little food, maybe have a beer. 8)

So tell me, does Bill really have this "Field of Dreams" or does he just have a mopar genie stuffed in an old oil can that just whips these cars up on demand? :-D

wait whats going on i got side tracked by that lil orange car and thinking it needs a blown hemi lol. hmm so whos got the cash drawer going for this race? gotta get the spread going on this one lol.

No:toothy10: He does have a field of dreams and this picture is a year old and there are more there know 8)

ebay402%20012.jpg

wait whats going on i got side tracked by that lil orange car and thinking it needs a blown hemi lol. hmm so whos got the cash drawer going for this race? gotta get the spread going on this one lol.

The Early A Day At George Rays Drag Strip :burnout:.
I like the right hand lane, But we will flip for it :-D

That is George Ray sitting buy his car he has owned for ever :-D

Drag race day 039.jpg

Drag race day 040.jpg

D@mn that's cool! I think I see a biege/tan '72 Duster, it's right behind the blue car.

1 duster 2 duster 3 duster 4!! Yea Joe he has more :rock:

1 duster 2 duster 3 duster 4!! Yea Joe he has more :rock:

Enjoy your day tomorrow my friend. :cheers: I'm sacking out. When you get back be sure to tell us how it went and bring back some pictures. :)

You got it !! It's time for me to get some sleep to. TTYS and water Maxi and Merlin before you hit the hay.

Mike, We'll be around all weekend. Picking up carb kit and plug wires this morning at Oriellys. Should have her fired up by nightfall. The body on this car is really nice. Thanks for the pics Vic. No title but after all the only real title it may ever have is " Drag Queen " This asphalt rippin, neck jerkin, rubber slingin, pavement smokin, tire destroyin, BEAST...Now did i forget anything...The back seat is already out of it Mike in preperation for the BIG DAY. Can ya just feel the power? LMAO !!! Notice how i'm buffin it out so it will rip through the atmosphere at a heart wrenching rate of speed?
Small Block

So you are going to be around the shop most of the day Bill ?
The wife stayed up till early morning play Texas Holdem, She was in the money when I hit the hay, So I am being quite and letting her sleep in.
That 64 sure douse look nize=P~

I can,t believe how much room there is in these early-A,s.S.B with the backseat out,there must be a big empty space back there?Have a great weekend guys!Have a frosty brown rocket for me!!LOL!

She just got up and was excited to tell me she won $350 dolors :cheers:
Buy in was $5.00 dolor's :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I can,t believe how much room there is in these early-A,s.S.B with the backseat out,there must be a big empty space back there?Have a great weekend guys!Have a frosty brown rocket for me!!LOL!
I sure will Petty, But I think I will stay close to the house and save a few $$ for my 3 day Vacation on Petit Jean MT.
Grill and give Victoria a good cleaning.

Remind me to never play poker with Treva. :toothy10:
I hear ya Joe :-D
If you ever go to ultimate bet poker her user name is MeWiz so you know :toothy10:
She is really proud of her self this morning, That is the most she has ever won. She took 2nd place and stayed up till 3 am playing.

-
Back