Look what I bought 'again' I must be crazy

-
A much lower price this time but not sure what to say being you backed out of the first deal.

hey chryslerfat............ i think after reading this thread, it is time for another randonm thread.lmao

well, in your first thread, you were the one who said you bought it, and then once you got there, you backed out. to me, as i read the whole thread, it felt like you were trying to find fault to back out of it. and why did you not look into the fender tags codes BEFORE you bid or hit buy it now?

then after you tell us all that you passed on it, and how it was " a 30-40 ft car", what makmes you bid on it again?????????
to me, if it was a 30-40 ft car, i wouldnt pay more than 2,500.00 for it!
no, you said that to either justifiy you backing out, or because YOU DID NOT DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST.
this is why i have been not typing on here much, as you asked for opinion on it, and i will now give it.

I WILL BE SURE TO NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU. IT TAKES ALOT OF BALLS TO HIT BUY IT NOW FOR 13K, AND THEN BACK OUT AFTER YOU PUT YOUR WORD ON IT, AND THEN TO TURN AROUND AND BID ON IT AGAIN! THAT WAS A SLIMEY MOVE. if i was the seller, and seen it was you again, i would tell you to go fak yourself!

AND TO TOP IT OFF, YOU GOT THE BIGS BALLS TO POST THIS **** ON HERE!. WHY PAY 9K FOR A 30 FT CAR???????????????????????????? NO, YOU JUST PULLED SOME CRACKHEAD **** ON THE MAN.

now, i do not know you personally, and this is just my opinion, and i am just posting as i see it.

hey chryslerfat............ i think after reading this thread, it is time for another randonm thread.lmao
well, in your first thread, you were the one who said you bought it, and then once you got there, you backed out. to me, as i read the whole thread, it felt like you were trying to find fault to back out of it. and why did you not look into the fender tags codes BEFORE you bid or hit buy it now?

then after you tell us all that you passed on it, and how it was " a 30-40 ft car", what makmes you bid on it again?????????
to me, if it was a 30-40 ft car, i wouldnt pay more than 2,500.00 for it!
no, you said that to either justifiy you backing out, or because YOU DID NOT DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST.
this is why i have been not typing on here much, as you asked for opinion on it, and i will now give it.

I WILL BE SURE TO NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU. IT TAKES ALOT OF BALLS TO HIT BUY IT NOW FOR 13K, AND THEN BACK OUT AFTER YOU PUT YOUR WORD ON IT, AND THEN TO TURN AROUND AND BID ON IT AGAIN! THAT WAS A SLIMEY MOVE. if i was the seller, and seen it was you again, i would tell you to go fak yourself!

AND TO TOP IT OFF, YOU GOT THE BIGS BALLS TO POST THIS **** ON HERE!. WHY PAY 9K FOR A 30 FT CAR???????????????????????????? NO, YOU JUST PULLED SOME CRACKHEAD **** ON THE MAN.

now, i do not know you personally, and this is just my opinion, and i am just posting as i see it.

lol :wack:

Well yes it seems crazy but if the buyer and the seller are both satisfied with the outcome then so be it.:dontknow:

Congratulations :icescrea: and glad you and the seller are happy campers .... I did not read the first thread , but that is a very nice Dart convertible :glasses8:

I don't think the seller is going to be happy seeing that he turned down a 12,600 bid last week. I did not bid on the car at all that time.

It has good bones, there was no signs of rot that I could find when I looked at it, but it will need to be repainted. Whoever painted it did a terrible job on the body work.

The engine and trans are not original which is why I backed out of the first deal, well partly.

It will need all new rubber, a new grill, new top and some of the chrome will need to be replaced.

Don't get me wrong it still is about 2k out of my comfort zone but it will cost me more than this to build a clone of it. Which in the end is what I was looking for.

I was well within my rights to back out of the first deal as he had advertised it as numbers matching and it aint.

I could have bought this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-Dodge-Dart-Convertible-GT-V8-pushbotton-L-K-FLA-/270761306417

for 4500, but this guy beat me to it and now he wants 6800.

340plot I don't understand the hostility, I wasn't even going to bid on it unless it was under 10k and I didn't. In the first sale the owner sweared up and down that it was all original and I took his word for it. After I showed the seller the date stamp on the car he apologized and offered me a few hundred for my troubles, I had just driven 400 miles to see it. A Crackhead move would have been to trash him on feedback and then bid on it which I didn't do.

In the future I would probably not buy from this guy, because he does not go into detail about faults on his vehicles for sale. Like he didn't mention ever that it needed paint work and a new top and he wouldn't tell you unless you ask him specifically.

He is a good salesman though, which is rarely in the buyers best interest.

yea, i was trying to write it, and not be directed at you, but just the "type " in general.

he got screwed either way, as it went to 12,500.00 and now the third time, it went only to you high bid, so, at this point, wish you luck with it

Wow, that looks nice from here...I could have hooked you up with a guy out in so. Cal with a 64 Dart Vert, NEW top, Interior, Carpet, great paint, original hubcaps, perfect motor, push button trans, 1 rust spot on the entire car, tasteful stereo and alarm install, all there. 8.4K anyone else interested? White with blue interior black top. $6500 in receipts over the price of the original car...But if you guys are good with the deal, who are we to judge?

-
Back