look what I got today

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Da hell with cars for a day. A buddy of mine called and wanted to go fishing. Needed to finish these cars up for a show Saturday but what the hell. I have tomorrow. So we headed up to the lake. This is what I caught. Some went on the table and a lot went in the freezer.

Attachments

• DSC06586 (Copy).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC06587 (Copy).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC06588 (Copy).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC06589 (Copy).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC06590 (Copy).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC06591 (Copy).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC06592 (Copy).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 269
Real nice cook'en :cheers:YUMMM Dang ! I am hungry again now , I agree with your change of the day's plans :D and looks like a good day was had at the water :thumrigh:

Took the wife and kids down the hill and caught a few. Haven't started catfishing yet.....

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2(3).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 226
Da hell with cars for a day. A buddy of mine called and wanted to go fishing. Needed to finish these cars up for a show Saturday but what the hell. I have tomorrow. So we headed up to the lake. This is what I caught. Some went on the table and a lot went in the freezer.
* Tasty looking! I want to know...What's in the glass with ice?? lol..

Nice catch.

You must be an expert fisherman... a "master baiter"... LOL!!!

well..... I have had some experience with a night crawler in my day. I have also caught a few things with my worm. LOL

yeah, that is a big fish. I have seen 2 like that crossing my path in my fishing days.

Are you anywhere near Hulah dam? I've seen some impressive catfish caught there.
We live on Grand Lake in the northeast corner of Oklahoma....the lake is 66 miles long and has 1500 miles of shoreline.....we fish a lot! I don't want to hijack the thread with all the fish pics, I have hundreds! The kidz are teenagers now....they can clean fish :cheers:

-
Back