Look what the UPS driver delivered to me

-

RON REAGLE

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Complete TTI 2.5" exhaust system for my 68 Barracuda with new tips. Can't wait to install it.

IMG_0972.JPG

Ron I have installed over 25 sets of TTI's. Read the instructions and follow them.
I have found that new engine and tranny mounts make a big difference so that everything fits nice.
Best of luck.

I'm hoping I made the installation easier by using a QA1 tubular k frame , a mini starter , and a Flaming River steering coupler. One of the suggestions I've read is to take a hammer to the headers (NOT HAPPENING!!!) I have 3 sets of motor mount inserts that are different thicknesses. My hope is I can find a set that will alleviate any clearance issues. I have installed 2 other TTI systems and have always been pleased with the end results.

Seeing your long tube TTI headers makes me glad I went with TTI shorty headers for my 340 Duster. I just mocked them up last weekend after sawsalling the Hedman headers out of the car... instead of unbolting the engine from my new mounts I just installed. And yes I ended up going back and buying the 2.5” exhaust to go with my new headers. As far as I know UPS is still transporting them to me so can not wait to install the system in my car. TTI is great quality stuff. Did you go with the H Pipe system like I bought or the X?

I went with the X pipe this time. I bought a system for my 440 six pack Challenger with the H pipe , had the Dynomax on for awhile then put Flow masters on , Man I hated those things!!! The drone on the highway sounded like crap inside the car. I put up with them about a month then put the Dynomax back on (won't make that mistake again) I decided to try the X pipe and went with 2.5" instead of 3" pipes due to not wanting any clearance issues on the right side. I can't wait to hear it.

Damn it that UPS guy screwed up again! That was suppose to be delivered at my house. I have the TTI 340 step headers on my 68 Barracuda. But i still need the H pipe. Good luck.

-
Back