Look who flew in

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Cindy and I was doing our gardening last night and look who drop in,now we have had all kinds of birds in the yard in the past but ducksssssss.Hope ya like wild life pics.Weresss my gun ma lol.

Attachments

• sony 167.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 432
  • sony 168.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 404
  • sony 169.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 410
  • sony 170.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 386
  • sony 172.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 402
yeah baby, those ducks know where to hang out. And just think, they dont have to stop at the border when they fly north.

Thats pretty wild.. nice pics snake.. hey, speaking of your yard, whats up with the oil tank? lol.. get some of those stickers on yet?

Duck season,,,,,,,,,,,,,no wabbit season,,,,,,,,,,no duck season,,,,,no wabbit season,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no

Bill there in the ugly tank part 2 lol what ya sent are great.

ugly tank part 2? lol.. somehow I missed that thread.. I will have to search for it.. I just figured they'd be in the 'ugly tank' thread .. this explains why I never saw an update LMAO .. glad they helped ya out

So that's where they went! Looks like the pair that took a flight break in our pool a couple of years ago. Drove the dogs nuts 'cause they wouldn't go in the water after the ducks.

Looks like the 2 I scared off out of my pool yesterday.Pretty looking,but crap all around the cemented pool edge.:wack:

One flew in here,too.

Attachments

• 100_2878 (Medium).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 245
They're pretty, I guess thats a husband and wife. Yard looks very nice too.

I heard they love dry cat food!!

I bring home what ever broken bag of feed I have here at the feed store for the ducks at home. They eat it all. Cat food, dog food, pig, horse, It's all just grain in a bad.

They must be there to check out your new tank snake. I am sure it is all the talk in the skys over your house.

I bring home what ever broken bag of feed I have here at the feed store for the ducks at home. They eat it all. Cat food, dog food, pig, horse, It's all just grain in a bad.

They must be there to check out your new tank snake. I am sure it is all the talk in the skys over your house.

No dropingssss yet thank god I do have a problem with dam squirrels someone feeds them peanuts that go into my gardens and flower pots:wack:

we had a group drop into our apt pool one season. Must have been tired as there is a 1000 acre estuary not 300 yards from our old place. Neat to look at but destroyed the pool filters.

No dropingssss yet thank god I do have a problem with dam squirrels someone feeds them peanuts that go into my gardens and flower pots:wack:

I too have been batteling them dang squirrel SOB's. :axe: I kill 30-40 a year and still don't get any apples off my trees.:-(

I too have been batteling them dang squirrel SOB's. :axe: I kill 30-40 a year and still don't get any apples off my trees.:-(
How 'bout one of those high frequency screamers? Run the dogs off too, but maybe not an issue?
le8tSkvafpTR3DxAthUIL3RtTlnEJ5j_LN6Jx6YW_CmvsHwb26OQjmHbwJYUpLmBGjm8ul_G8uQTK0VOKBH8-OpIm3eRIFCFBows6r0-NoE-BC64d6bwYq66bpWHPjz1Eeu3bSRK5J995ZQ-qVfbtBH-wUI__2rVBb1st5QJwYlynjVaDuI5Z-qIZddG7fVBHmXNk2FG8cP2BGlt4w

-
Back