-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig NY

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well im on the hunt for a car. All Mopars 67 and up considered! Stick a big plus. I love Dusters and Demons, but Barracudas Satellite Dart Coronet......whatever, let me know up to 7k to spend on the RIGHT car!!!!
CASH IN HAND!!!!!!I aint messing around im ready to deal TODAY!!!!

Im not gonna travel, so please no long distance deals unless you want to come to me!!

Post this thread or pm me!!!!!

Thanks, I Actuallly Saw That Brown Duster Already BUT IM NOT LOOKIN TO DO A 8 CYL SWAP ALTHOUGH THAT CAR IS CLEAN, That Cuda Is Nice But A Little Outta My Range!!!! The Bb Duster Would Be Cool, But It Looks Like Its Gone

try to neg. on the cuda. it is pretty close to your range......charger looks like a good buy as well.

Thanks, I Actuallly Saw That Brown Duster Already BUT IM NOT LOOKIN TO DO A 8 CYL SWAP ALTHOUGH THAT CAR IS CLEAN, That Cuda Is Nice But A Little Outta My Range!!!! The Bb Duster Would Be Cool, But It Looks Like Its Gone

Ok.

we get it.

you don't want to do a ******* swap.

BUT DO YOU REALLY NEED TO YELL?????????????????????????????

PM'd ya, check yer inbox.

May have what you're looking for and I'm in Brooklyn. 8)

Did you pick up a Special Intrest, The bargin news? For a $1.25, it has a bunch of for sale adds in it. I'm not sure where in your area they are. They used to be at every 7-11 store for a while.

Did you pick up a Special Intrest, The bargin news? For a $1.25, it has a bunch of for sale adds in it. I'm not sure where in your area they are. They used to be at every 7-11 store for a while.

yeah they are hard to find here, i check online, special interest has a website....nothing yet. I checked out a couple of cars...nothing yet

Well things are starting to look up....again i dont want to jinx it but ive got another meet today and lets just say if all goes well ill be posting up on the B body site!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back