-
Status
Not open for further replies.

540demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys...im thinkin id like to find a bare bones everyday beater. no real heavy project cars...i got enough of them that i'll never get finished. this time im looking for a slant six ready to ride. it aint gotta be pretty,just complete and useable as is.i'll take an automatic,but id prefer a manual trans. the car has got to be a 2-door.i tried this with a 4-door a few years back...then i went to home depot and couldnt fit my new waterhose reel in the back door.i started parting it out the next day. i never really liked my knees on the dash anyway! id prefer a dart 72 and back,or a duster 74 and back.
If you got something interesting available at a reasonable price that you think i may be interested in shoot me some pics. email is [email protected]
thanks and i look forward to hearing from yall.

On CL, looks like this is not far from you in Chatham, VA...

He wants $1900, was $2950 last month:

1974 plymouth space duster. 3 speed in the floor . original 6 cyl motor . runs and drives great. needs restored or use as is or make into your 4 speed beast. call or email for info or more pics. good solid car to work with. must sell peter 434 548 4773

http://lynchburg.craigslist.org/cto/1547849731.html

burg

I saw your earlier post and I want an a body driver as well. I tried to post a 2001 mustang gt convertible 5spd I bought last year to keep me happy on my 130 mile commute but honestly the folks here are smart enought to realize driving a Ford everyday doesn't cut it. Good luck on your search. I am waiting for the snow to go away, take that Mustang out of storage, sell it for whatever I can get for it and buy a slant 6 early a body. I will put disks in the front, make sure the wiring is perfect, put a decent system in it and drive it daily. The wife and I have 8 cars licenced and insured so I want something I can drive every day and actually enjoy.

I saw your earlier post and I want an a body driver as well. I tried to post a 2001 mustang gt convertible 5spd I bought last year to keep me happy on my 130 mile commute but honestly the folks here are smart enought to realize driving a Ford everyday doesn't cut it. Good luck on your search. I am waiting for the snow to go away, take that Mustang out of storage, sell it for whatever I can get for it and buy a slant 6 early a body. I will put disks in the front, make sure the wiring is perfect, put a decent system in it and drive it daily. The wife and I have 8 cars licenced and insured so I want something I can drive every day and actually enjoy.
we re on the same page...good luck to you too,hope you find one!!!

thanks burgmopar....other than some blind guy's body work,turned out to be a half way decent car! its in my barn now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back