-
Status
Not open for further replies.

EL5DEMON340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Going to try my luck with t-quads, (tired of holleys). let me know if you have any good rebuildable ones or parts carbs, or any thing else 340 intake related,

I have a couple in good condition but I would rebuild before use. $50 shipped. This one came off a mid/late 70's 360. Jay - PM or email me - [email protected]

I've got one from a 440 powered 1978 truck. It's only good for parts since it got rained on, and it's mostly seized. $5 plus shipping.
PM me your mailing address.

Mike

Are you looking for $25 carbs? Ones that are in deep need of attention and rebuild?

sorry if i seem picky, mostly looking for a t-quad thats a good match for a 340, maybe a 6 series carb or a good CS one. had a lot of decent offers, may get in touch with you dusterdood. Thanks Mike.

go to the thermoquad expert demonsizzler......see his web site......will build you one for your specific motor no disapointments........

OK, that helps, your looking for;

A T-Q for a 340, non emmissions, less vacuum ports the better.

Now does primary size matter?

I don't know what a 6 series or CS one is. Let me know if you're interested.

For the most part, it's a pre-emmissions carb, mostly pre 1973 I beileve. I could look it up if need be.

The only cave eat to this would be the first year the T-Q was introduced. It metered fuel differently and is mostly recomended to be avoided for performance applcations.

Did you get my PM? Is it what your looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back