-
Status
Not open for further replies.

walkintree

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Yo all, I'm lookin for black interior bits for my two-door '69 Dart, seat covers (front buckets, rear bench) , door panels and the lil panel peices behind (for a two door), carpet, and headliner. Pretty cheap, or even better, a free donation to my project out of the generosity of your heart! However it doesn't need to be in perfect condition either, rips here and there are perfectly tolerable! My car has got this disgusting cloth interior currently. I was hoping that maybe anyone who had recently re-done their interior may have the peices they took out, pretty much anything is better than what I have!

I'm working off a college budget... which truth be told means I'm only in college by the grace of my wonderful father (440Wip), and a couple scholarships from volunteering for Boys and Girls Clubs. Haven't been working this year to focus on my studies (I've got 12 hours of school 4 days of the week, plus studying.)
I'm also gonna post in the wanted section, Thanks for bothering to read all that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back