Looking at AT floor shifters- have reverse manual valve body on the 904

-

burrpenick

'69 Barracuda
Reaction score
My Duster runs a 360/904 and a MANUAL valve body on the column. I was thinking of a floor conversion, but the B&M Pro Stick I looked at on Summit did not offer an adapter plate for the revers manual valve body I use. Ideas? I saw TCI did offer one but I'm thinking that only fit their shifter.

I got 4 b&m pro sticks and they all have reverse manual valve bodies...you need to buy an new shift gate to get the reverse shift.

B&M Gate Plates 80710

actually got 6 of these shifters...

I got 4 b&m pro sticks and they all have reverse manual valve bodies...you need to buy an new shift gate to get the reverse shift.

B&M Gate Plates 80710

actually got 6 of these shifters...
I saw that and thought it was what I would need if I got the BM pro stick, but then read the description and its for GM trans- and the guy at SUMMIT told me the same- they didnt have one in reverse pattern adapter for Chrysler. If you have so many, why not sell me one- with a reverse manual adapter plate?

Go down the page and you will see questions...a couple of people ask about fitting a 727/904 and the answer is YES...IT DOES....

Cause all 4 are being used......

Will this work with a Chrysler 727 w/ reverse manual valve body? I see it lists gm transmissions but it's the only reverse pattern gate plate I see

Asked by WILLIAM on May 29, 2017

A:
Thank you for your question. B&M 80710 will work with your application.

from-sre.jpg
Summit Racing Answer - June 30, 2017

A:
This will work with any 3 speed reverse pattern transmission. The gate allows the 3 positions and as long as your cable and linkage is adjusted properly you should be good to go. It's a little misleading in the description as it lists GM but this is what I am currently using on a Ford C4 reverse pattern with a pro stick shifter.

JEFF from GA answered on July 05, 2017

A:
Yes it will work

from CT answered on July 01, 2017

A:
Yes it will work it is shifter specific nothing changes on your Transmission used many of these over 20 plus years they work great good luck!

My Duster runs a 360/904 and a MANUAL valve body on the column. I was thinking of a floor conversion, but the B&M Pro Stick I looked at on Summit did not offer an adapter plate for the revers manual valve body I use. Ideas? I saw TCI did offer one but I'm thinking that only fit their shifter.
I use the pro stick with a reverse pattern shifter. They make a torque flite gate for it.

-
Back