-
Status
Not open for further replies.

badasdart69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 1973 duster, I sold the car to a kister in somerset Pa, in 2000. It was then sold in Carlise pa, It is tan, with white interior and a sunroof. It had a 340 automatic. It was my wedding car and I would like it back. If you have any information I would appreciate it. I have attached a picture, Thankyou

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130526.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 134
Good luck.
If you have the VIN # it would be helpful.
Cool old photo, it actually shows how much a uni-body will twist on a un-even surface.

Good luck with your search. I have a solid project 72 340 duster the same color I would sell you. Your 1 1/2 hours from me. Pm me for more info.

Good luck.
Cool old photo, it actually shows how much a uni-body will twist on a un-even surface.

I wish I had the VIN, thanks for the advice. And this car was like an old pait of shoes that never wear out, :) I don't care about the twist I love this car it made me smile everytime I got into it, on my wedding day I sat with my husband I was so happy. We did burnouts, we enjoyed it. So yes I still want it back :)

Good luck.
Cool old photo, it actually shows how much a uni-body will twist on a un-even surface.[/QUOTE
I really appreciate the advice I wish I had the vin to. And as far as the twist I really don't care, this car made me smile everytime I rode in it On my wedding day sitting next to my hubby, best day of memories. All classics have there issues and imperfections that is what makes them unique :newb:

Good luck with your search. I have a solid project 72 340 duster the same color I would sell you. Your 1 1/2 hours from me. Pm me for more info.

Send me some pictures and a price I may be interested if I cant find mine, my two good leads haven't gone anywhere. But I still want to look for a little longer, I am a sentimentalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back