-
Status
Not open for further replies.

branded209

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My 318 needs new guides and seals as far as I know-it's passing oil. I figured I would look to see if anyone on here is selling some 360 heads to replace mine since the shop will probably charge me just as much to rebuild my heads as buying some will cost. I am located in CALIFORNIA 95215 and would prefer local pickup but shipping can be paid for too. I'm not looking for bare heads I would prefer something I can bolt on and drive with since this is my daily driver and I am scant on time. Looking to pay in the range of $200-$400. If this isn't accurate feel free to pm me and let me know.

Thank you for your time in advance guys~

ps I do have a cam in my car but it is not wild the lift isn't over 500 so i believe I should be fine with stock springs and push rods.

Also I just talked to my dad and he told me to see about getting some 318 magnum heads, I would also be interested in a set of those if someone had a pair in good shape.

Bigger chamber of the X O U J heads and you will lose a lot of compression.

Bigger chamber of the X O U J heads and you will lose a lot of compression.

Yes, but flow trumps compression. #-o

You will still get a performance increase, but will be more efficient if you bump up your compression. :???:

If you get 10.5 pistons for a 318, and then use a 340/360 head, you will end up at 9.2 compression. Perfect for a street engine on pump gas.... :glasses7:

I am sure I can fix you up with whatever direction you want to go. I have a rebuilt set of 360 la heads been sitting in the garage, and two sets of low mileage magnum heads. I am in So Cal though quite a drive from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back