Looking for /6 motor and trany

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know its far away but i have one in pa if your interested. its been sitting in my garage since fall. I had a buyer for it but he backed out before he ever came to look at it

local yard here is in process of getting ready to crush the 74 dart
i just started getting some hits on. don't know if you can travel but engine is ripe for the picking
complete except for carb, it seems fine, oil in pan, turns over, with trans. have been stripping car yesterday and today, they really banged it up, did get bumpers off, exc. hood and trunk lid, seat belts (two door hardtop)
right front fender is very repairable, and passenger door is straight and clean.
dave las cruces nm

Im looking for a running /6 and trans for my 70 dart. Cheap and close to missouri lol thanks

I was in Ava Saturday night at the cruise-in at Sonic. My shop is less than 65 miles from there. I have a couple of /6s but I have never tried to start either one of them. Supposed to run, though. If you want to come up and check them out I'll sell cheap. How about $125 for motor and trans, you pull?
Dallas

I work at the shop right behind sonic. That sound good I do work alot so idk when I can get up there to pull it out. You want to pm me some directions or a phone number and I will let u know when I can make it up ther thanks

I work at the shop right behind sonic. That sound good I do work alot so idk when I can get up there to pull it out. You want to pm me some directions or a phone number and I will let u know when I can make it up ther thanks

Sent you a pm and an invite to our yearly cruise-in tomorrow night.
Dallas

I have one in Ozark from a 1974 duster, the engine runs the tranny slips a little. I've only driven the car once and since then i have pulled the wiring harness out. pm me if your interested.

I have one a slant six and auto trans. for free, and it ran great when pulled last fall. Must be picked up in Conn.

dont know if u if you have been able to get one yet but im in mo. and i have motor and trans on dolly ran strong when pulled, looks good 98000mi 0ct 1970build date willing to trade parts or $125

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back