-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedScampi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have two of the same type cars so I thought I would see if there's any interest. Looking to trade for a 64-66 Barracuda, prefer V8 but would consider any. I'd like it to be a driver but if it's nice enough I'd consider a project. I have a '72 Scamp, originally Rally Red, vinyl top, original slant 6 car with 360/904, dual exhaust and a Sure Grip 7-1/4 rear. 14" wheels small bolt pattern hubs. Very recent BFG rubber. The interior is pretty nice, I have a full new carpet set and headliner not installed. The front seat was recovered with Year One (Legendary) Grant Tuff Wheel replica. Doors close like new, hinges are perfect. The car has some normal Northwest rust in normal places. Bubbling under the vinyl around the rear window and pillars. I got in there with a flashlight and screwdiver and it's still solid as far as I can tell. Needs some small patches on the rear fenders ( I have replacements from a parts car)and also in the front floorboards The trunk well is perfect. Typical gauge cluster issues. The car does leak in the cowl area like they all seem to, that's why there's no carpet in it yet. I have many spare parts that could go with the car for the right deal including a center console with brackets and stock shifter, minus knob. I also have a complete new Kellsey Hayes disk brake set up. I'd like to remain somewhat local to the Northwest to avoid dealing with a shipper. I have a trailer. These pics are mosty from when I bough the car. It has some changes now. More recent pictures available but I'm at work at the moment. Car runs and drives very well. I'd drive it anywhere. Send me a PM. Thanks! Gary

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0027.JPG

PICT0056.jpg

vbpgimage3.jpg

vbpgimage15.jpg

vbpgimage10.jpg

ive got a 65 ill sell ya, not really enough to trade. it is a project someones old race car, the front fenders have been welded to the hood but i have a complete front clip off a 64 valiant that would make a hell of a start on that barracuda.

ive got a 65 ill sell ya, not really enough to trade. it is a project someones old race car, the front fenders have been welded to the hood but i have a complete front clip off a 64 valiant that would make a hell of a start on that barracuda.

i will probly be bringing it to the mopar show over there is it at the *** again ? ive heard it might be back at the bellevue college again? anyone know for sure?

I'm actually in Bonney Lake and I work in Renton. We're not that far apart so perhaps I could stop by and look sometime. I'm driving the Scamp to work tomorrow...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back