Looking for 66 cuda/valiant upper tail light lenses

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, I may have a set in a box of lenses I picked up recently, can you post a picture of yours so I can match up? Jim

Think very carefully and do a good bit of research before you decide to spend money at Layson's. See, for just a few examples, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Much of what they sell is not of their own manufacture; a large proportion of their product line is bought elsewhere and marked up. They're almost never the only source for a part; see here for a listing of some more reliable vendors.

Thanks!!!! for the recommendation there danny-boy........

I better get back to WORK taking care of all the business you're going to end up sending our way due to your advice of telling people not to do business with us.

Judging by the amount of new orders everytime you post your plethora of links, I don't think people put as much stock in your advice as you'd like to think they do.

Gee, Rick, that's a nice story you tell. Doesn't match up with the defensive, damage-control babble I heard in your booth at a Mopar show not too long ago. Also doesn't match up with your previous suggestions that I "go pound sand" and "take a flying leap". But it's a nice story. Bless your heart; you do try.

(Oh, and welcome to my Ignore list.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back