[WANTED] Looking for 67 Dart trunklid G.T. letters.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corman

72*Birdman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
On a 67 Dart GT I need to find a set of trim for the trunk panel. Will consider anything from single pieces to a complete set. Don't need to be perfect but not really interested in beat up junk.

Last edited:
Mine has the letters in the finish panel.

IMG_0324.JPG

They are not separate.

Not sure what you want. There is a main finish panel with the seperate DART GT badge screwed on then 4 pieces of trim around the panel, two sets of the each kind...

Not sure what you want. There is a main finish panel with the seperate DART GT badge screwed on then 4 pieces of trim around the panel, two sets of the each kind...
???
Do you mean that the DART GT in the horizontal trunk panel comes off? If so, I did NOT know that !

???
Do you mean that the DART GT in the horizontal trunk panel comes off? If so, I did NOT know that !
I might be confused the car must have a 68 trunk lid on it and had holes for the G T letters facing up so I assumed the 67 had both but I see now I just need the 3 tail pieces for a 67. I took some pictures so I can get it right. If this is correct I have a T for sale for somebody who needs it.

100_1796.JPG

100_1797.JPG

100_1798.JPG

100_1799.JPG

The deck lid with individual letters is a 68, the 67 had the GT badge on the finish panel.

Oh and I would also gladly take those in your photos off your hands I'm sure you want to part with them. Why is it that there is one part off each kind of Mopar that is so hard to get a hold of?

Thanks for help getting me straight on this I know my way around E bodys but early A's are new and going to take some learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back