Looking for 6pakattack

-

halfafish

Damn those rabbits, and their holes!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
@6pakattack, I'm trying to contact you via PM but your inbox is full. Can you clear it out and shoot me a PM please?

He hasn't been on since Wednesday nite. Should we be concerned?
If he's a daily poster I'd worry about that I bit. But also I've known some people that take vacations and they don't really tell people their plans they just want to be freaking left alone while they're on vacation I hope the guy wasn't having any health issues!

I have been trying to contact him by Conversation for awhile now. Even tagged him in a post. He has been on since I started trying. In box still full

@6pakattack, I'm trying to contact you via PM but your inbox is full. Can you clear it out and shoot me a PM please?
Sorry for no response, I've been away from this site for a while and I don't know how to navigate it any more ! And as for clearing my inbox, I have no friggin idea !! One thing I did manage to do was fix the brake light switch ! Had to take the drivers seat out to allow fat OLD *** in an not try to be a contortionist ! Time to step away from the car again, I parked it about a month ago and it ran just fine ! Jumped in to start it when my brake light fiasco went on and it wouldn't start.
So time out again !

Sorry for no response, I've been away from this site for a while and I don't know how to navigate it any more ! And as for clearing my inbox, I have no friggin idea !! One thing I did manage to do was fix the brake light switch ! Had to take the drivers seat out to allow fat OLD *** in an not try to be a contortionist ! Time to step away from the car again, I parked it about a month ago and it ran just fine ! Jumped in to start it when my brake light fiasco went on and it wouldn't start.
So time out again !
Please endeavor to figure it out cause you're missed! Thanks for checkin in!

-
Back