Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a complete 318 with a tranny that maybe someone is getting rid of for my sons car. He cannot afford a lot of money right now as he is in his last year of college but has been bitten by the bug this weekend. I posted on here a week or so ago about my Duster being finished and we took it to a car show this weekend and won a trophy for best engine bay . This was the first show he attended with me and he has it in his blood. He picked up a 73 Dart Sport from a friend last year and now he wants to get a motor and tranny in it and bring it to the shows with me.Dont know if it is a good idea or not the way it looks but there is a few trophys out there for unfinished vehicles. He is in his last year of auto body school and if anybody can get it done, he can along with his brother and myself.He painted my 76 Duster so if anyone close to Cincinnati,Ohio has a small block set up that runs decent and is cheap enough and wants to help a young person who is into the resto, please let me know. He has a 340-4 speed set up for it but it has to be rebuilt and I told him that he needs to do it right and that is going to cost him some money. I figured if he could find a cheap 318 to put in it for now, it would work better for him. I have attached some pics of what he has to work with here along with a shot of my trophy collection. Speaking of a trophy for unfinished class,the biggest one in there happens to be one I received for second place unfinished a couple years ago. Thanks,Bill

Attachments

• DSC02868.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC02869.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC02870.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC02867.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 131
I got one, but I am in Texas! $300.00 you pay shipping and handling. Come get it. The motor has all the extra's attached too. PM if interested!

I have a 318 been sitting in garage for 12 years but only has 74k miles. has all the accessories still attached . all stock except for Edelbrock intake. needs a carb $500 B/O located in Hamilton,NJ at the moment should be at my house in a week or two in Hatboro,Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back